The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
Chin up :console: why so sad?

Thanks

Idk, it's nothing on particular - just a few minor things that collectively make me feel super ****ty. There's nothing I can really do about it apart from wait for time to go and and simultaneously try to make the most of everything.

Anyway, how are you feeling? :h:
Original post by nucdev
Awww what happened, Paro?

Nothing specific. It's too long and effortful to explain. I'm sure Devdas has more important work to be getting on with.

Hopefully you're feeling a lot better than I am. Have a good day :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
I am now! Had some Netflix therapy and I'm all back to normal again - thanks for asking that's so kind! :h:

Netflix - the best medicine. :biggrin: And it's no problem. Glad to hear you're feeling better now. :smile:
Can't be asked to travel into uni :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm having really bad withdrawal symptoms and I cannot bring myself to revise for my exam tomorrow. All day yesterday and all day today, I just cannot get into the mood to study. I really need my drug :frown:
REALLY REALLY HAPPY!!!!
the A* boundary for my physics mock was 75% and I got 91%
I have room to slack in the real exam B)
:bawling:
Barely conscious

Posted from TSR Mobile
my stress level rn: Kim k when she lost her diamond earrings in the ocean.
Awful. I left my UCAS application too late, my college refused to look at my personal statement because I didn't do it earlier and there's no way it's getting done by 6PM tomorrow.

It's been a long day :frown:
Anxious

Original post by Andy98
Barely conscious

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I'm here if you want to talk
hungry :yum:
Not great ill tell you the truth
Original post by MathQ123
Anxious

:hugs: I'm here if you want to talk

It's OK, was cause of the nosebleeds
Shocked to hear that Alan Rickman has passed away :frown: He was a magnificent actor (with the most epic voice!) and the best thing about the HP franchise :yep:

It's quite spooky how he and David B were the same age, suffered from the same illness (cancer) and died within a week of each other :eek:

RIP!
Original post by Jamessuperfun
Awful. I left my UCAS application too late, my college refused to look at my personal statement because I didn't do it earlier and there's no way it's getting done by 6PM tomorrow.

It's been a long day :frown:

If you send it off tonight, will your college be able to get your reference done by six? I know you won't have had your PS checked, but I think you'd need to weigh it up - whether you want to submit it late or submit it with an unchecked PS. To be honest, I've heard mixed things about the weight the PS holds, anyway.

Even if they can't get the reference done - don't despair, everything is fixable. You can submit past the deadline and, if you don't get any offers, there's always Clearing or taking a gap year and applying next year - I can understand why you're upset, but don't let it get you down too much.

What's done is done - now all you can do is try and find a solution. :biggrin: Best of luck!
Original post by Indeterminate
Shocked to hear that Alan Rickman has passed away :frown: He was a magnificent actor (with the most epic voice!) and the best thing about the HP franchise :yep:

It's quite spooky how he and David B were the same age, suffered from the same illness (cancer) and died within a week of each other :eek:

RIP!

PRSOM. Also, I agree - it's very eerie.
Original post by fire_and_ice
Thanks

Idk, it's nothing on particular - just a few minor things that collectively make me feel super ****ty. There's nothing I can really do about it apart from wait for time to go and and simultaneously try to make the most of everything.

Anyway, how are you feeling? :h:

Ah I see, I get like that sometimes. Just give it time and you'll fee better, maybe distract yourself from it if you can :tongue:

I'm good, just really cold :lol:
Ditto, if you want to chat about it send me a PM, if you don't then that's fine, hope you feel better soon!
in pain

Latest