The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Happy and proud. I used to go and visit my bf at college at lunch on my days off but stopped 2 years ago due to panic attacks and I couldn't face going on the train alone or with how busy and loud college was but today for the first time in 2 years I done it :smile: I surprised him. When I was outside his classroom I called him and reminded him he had to go to the funding office and when he opened the door a minute later, there I was standing there. His face was priceless :tongue: he also finished early for the day too. I'm proud as yesterday I took awful panics in town alone and I dreaded the thought of being alone again and then today I managed to do something I haven't done for years :smile: feeling a bit anxious now I'm back home but it's probably just all the build up and left over adrenaline from today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite happy actually.... contacted the university I want to apply for in Extra and they have places! :colondollar: Hopefully I will be going afterall
Mortified.

Cats usually re write your essay for you or lock your screen for you when they step all over your phone or keyboard. Mine do one better, mine add randomers for me! -_- Left my phone with the screen on with the side FB menu open and came back to find Rambo lying on my phone and it ended up at the "people you may know" section and when I looked at the names, all I could see was "friend request sent!". I'm going to get so many effing mails now tonight from folk I've never heard of asking if I know them and all I'll want to say is "no, but my cat thinks he knows you!" -_-
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Happy and proud. I used to go and visit my bf at college at lunch on my days off but stopped 2 years ago due to panic attacks and I couldn't face going on the train alone or with how busy and loud college was but today for the first time in 2 years I done it :smile: I surprised him. When I was outside his classroom I called him and reminded him he had to go to the funding office and when he opened the door a minute later, there I was standing there. His face was priceless :tongue: he also finished early for the day too. I'm proud as yesterday I took awful panics in town alone and I dreaded the thought of being alone again and then today I managed to do something I haven't done for years :smile: feeling a bit anxious now I'm back home but it's probably just all the build up and left over adrenaline from today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Spock's Socks
Mortified.

Cats usually re write your essay for you or lock your screen for you when they step all over your phone or keyboard. Mine do one better, mine add randomers for me! -_- Left my phone with the screen on with the side FB menu open and came back to find Rambo lying on my phone and it ended up at the "people you may know" section and when I looked at the names, all I could see was "friend request sent!". I'm going to get so many effing mails now tonight from folk I've never heard of asking if I know them and all I'll want to say is "no, but my cat thinks he knows you!" -_-
Posted from TSR Mobile

0-100 real quick
idk really, feel strange like in a dream but i'm not obviously. Just a strange week so far and it is only Wednesday. Just rather odd :redface:
Original post by chatterzcouk
Google "Muppz is our resident crazy cat lady" new chat site new members welcome, friendly, safe, fun chat with lots of features

F*** off :colonhash:
Quite happy actually. Went out for dinner with my best friend before she leaves for Switzerland. Then, she took me to this Art exhibition which had different performances. We laughed hard at the first performance which was a song ..not to be rude but that performance was not entertaining at all!! Met a weird friend of my best friend who had no manners as to how to behave in a social gathering as he kept farting. Errrm...okayy:angry: The poetry was amazing tbh! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm so bored, went on here hoping to find some new people to talk to but my account is so new that i can't even get a post through 😂😂
Just here to get the 2000th comment.

Ffs, 2001th.
Original post by Longshot700

Ffs, 2001th.

Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling better? :hugs:
**** this gay earth 😕
Original post by Lord Samosa
**** this gay earth 😕

What happened, Samosa? :frown:

You know you can pm me if you want to vent it out. :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Feeling better? :hugs:

I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
@moment of truth how are youu!!? :smile:
I've just slept for hours... I am utterly exhausted and am almost pinning my eyes open to watch Emmerdale.
Original post by BrokenLife
@moment of truth how are youu!!? :smile:

I'm doing gooood, how are you?

Also, India won today :party:
Original post by Longshot700

Ffs, 2001th.

I would have strategically missed the 2000th post to get top post and acted as though that had not been my intention just to hoard reps. :colonhash: Wp sir.

Original post by moment of truth

Good to know that you're good :smile:

I'm good too :biggrin:

Errm..excuse me all I want to know is who repped you:colonhash:

Lol its okay. I'm glad as someone dear to me must be happy which makes me happy:h::love::blush:
Original post by moment of truth

A nice warm-up :tongue:

Let's hope that we play at a consistently high standard throughout both tournaments :biggrin:

Latest