The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mixed emotions
Randomly nauseous
Reply 3982
really.. ****ty.
(edited 8 years ago)
Angry. This :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing loser (okay, not a loser, but whatever) keeps pestering me to come to her party. I've already told her I'm not feeling well, and she said she'd rearrange it to a day when I can make it. I'm ignoring the numerous texts she's sent me. FFS, HOW IS IT NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH THAT I DON'T WANT TO GO?????????????

Stupid moron.
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing losers.
There is actually no privacy in this house. I have exams soon and I don't understand why this Indian aunty decided to bring her whole family around and make a plan to go out for the whole day.
I made up an excuse saying my tutor is coming, but she caught me winking to my mum, ffs.
I should have just said I need to study, JGDKLGHJ GBS.KJKZDZSHF LKZDHFJKZDHFZDBGJDLGBHDG SUHG UGHU HGH

Now she thinks I'm such a liar.
Original post by Benzi
really.. ****ty.

Original post by ravioliyears
Mixed emotions

Aw, what's up, guys? :s-smilie:

Original post by fire_and_ice
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing losers.

It seems like she really wants you to be there and you really don't want to go. Maybe it is worth being honest (or a white lie if you don't want to offend her)
(edited 8 years ago)
Idec anymore. I'm not leaving my room.
Original post by SeanFM

It seems like she really wants you to be there and you really don't want to go. Maybe it is worth being honest (or a white lie if you don't want to offend her)

Annoyed because I can't motivate myself to revise but happy in general :tongue:
Great :biggrin: gonna go bake some flapjacks
Original post by SeanFM

SHE'S SO :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING ANNOYING. She's one of those people that are too nice and too naive to realise that not everyone is as nice as her. Too late now anyway, she caught me winking at my mum when I said I have a tuition lesson. My fault, I baited myself out.
Original post by ravioliyears
Annoyed because I can't motivate myself to revise but happy in general :tongue:

I see.. fancy both of us logging off of TSR and stay off to get some work done? :tongue:
I don't understand. Why do people want me to go out with them so badly?

Like NO. PISS OFF. I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE DEAD AF. IF I BARELY TALK TO YOU, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M GOING TO GO ON A :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING DAY OUT OR A PARTY? DON'T PUT ME IN A :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING AWKWARD POSITION WHERE I HAVE TO LIE TO GET OUT OF YOUR CRAP SUGGESTIONS.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
I see.. fancy both of us logging off of TSR and stay off to get some work done? :tongue:

:lol: That would be great!
:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Original post by fire_and_ice
SHE'S SO :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING ANNOYING. She's one of those people that are too nice and too naive to realise that not everyone is as nice as her. Too late now anyway, she caught me winking at my mum when I said I have a tuition lesson. My fault, I baited myself out.

:s-smilie:

I guess with the aunty, it can seem annoying now but y'know.. you probably don't see them that often anyway. But I can see why sometimes you just want your own space.
Ugh now I have to think of an excuse to cover up the wink. If it was someone else, I wouldn't have given a ****, but she's my :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing aunty.

I think I'm going to have to go out and bring her a present or something and act like I winked at my mum because it was a surprise for her.
Need to do coursework (uni) and the stress is getting to me so much!! Always find it hard to start work

Latest