The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And also frustrated that I can't get my profile pic to show up. Grrr *folds arms*
Original post by Darrysisland
Hmmm, I'm feeling tired. I ate some chocolate chip cookies in my bed and now there are crumbs and I can't get to sleep. Needing hugs right now :frown:

Aw, that sucks! Sending a virtual hug. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nervous and excited. Today is my last day of being ginger and I'm getting my hair dyed blonde tomorrow. I've been ginger for the last 6 years so it feels weird to be going to a new colour but fancied a change, can always dye it back again :tongue: I've tried some of those hair dye makeover apps and blonde looks not bad on me so hoping for the best when it gets done on Tuesday! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We need pictures of this! :smile: Good luck :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Aw, that sucks! Sending a virtual hug. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Thanks Matrix :biggrin:
Hungry :? @WoodyMKC How often do you do refeeds on your cuts and how do you deal with the pangs immediately after :unimpressed: This sucks.
Original post by nucdev
What happened, Bahu-rani?

I'm just confused about some stuff bhaiyya...don't know if I should say it here
Original post by Darrysisland
Yay! Thanks Matrix :biggrin:

Any time! I hope you managed to get the crumbs off your bed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathQ123
I'm just confused about some stuff bhaiyya...don't know if I should say it here

I'm going to turn into another TSR member soon :wink:, but PM me if you want :h:
Original post by Sae.HH
Hungry :? @WoodyMKC How often do you do refeeds on your cuts and how do you deal with the pangs immediately after :unimpressed: This sucks.

Starting cutting myself in a week :biggrin: I just have a cheat meal once a week, usually on a Saturday night, literally whatever I fancy. Usually contains copious amounts of carbs :lol:
Original post by nucdev
I'm going to turn into another TSR member soon :wink:, but PM me if you want :h:

I have no clue who you are talking about :laugh: I might pm you in a bit
Original post by WoodyMKC
Starting cutting myself in a week :biggrin: I just have a cheat meal once a week, usually on a Saturday night, literally whatever I fancy. Usually contains copious amounts of carbs :lol:

Legit didn't refeed for like an entire month had like 500g+ of carbs last night (mainly rice) and I'm so hungry today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So yeah I'm FEELING like **** :colonhash: Good luck! :biggrin: If you're ever feeling bored drop me your general meal plan in PM, curious.
Original post by Sae.HH

Not Woody but:

My cousin guzzles steamed/boiled broccoli. It's fibrous so it fills you up but it's also basically devoid of calories. As a bonus, it's full of vitamins and minrerals, including a few which are vital for testosterone production and estrogen regulation.

Never even needed to cut, myself.
Original post by Sae.HH
Legit didn't refeed for like an entire month had like 500g+ of carbs last night (mainly rice) and I'm so hungry today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So yeah I'm FEELING like **** :colonhash: Good luck! :biggrin: If you're ever feeling bored drop me your general meal plan in PM, curious.

I tend to feel hungry the next day for sure, but my mind is refocused after a takeaway the night before :smile: Meal plan? If just counting proteins and calories counts as a plan :rofl:
I tend to feel hungry the next day for sure, but my mind is refocused after a takeaway the night before :smile: Meal plan? If just counting proteins and calories counts as a plan :rofl:

Max Chewning dat you?

I feel a bit incompetent, stressed and nervous about the week ahead.

I'm not down. My self esteem is just a bit on the low end and I am a bit anxious. I have been coping by eating poorly.
Really want to order Domino's Tandoori hot pizza (with the peppers replaced with pineapple and extra olives), an extra pot of garlic and herb dip, chicken strippers and a can of diet coke, but parents are sleeping :frown:
Original post by fire_and_ice
Really want to order Domino's Tandoori hot pizza (with the peppers replaced with pineapple and extra olives), an extra pot of garlic and herb dip, chicken strippers and a can of diet coke, but parents are sleeping :frown:

Take it you have a 24 hour Domino's near you then :lol: Go for it anyway, order online, keep an eye out for the driver and open the door before he knocks to minimise noise :biggrin:
Take it you have a 24 hour Domino's near you then :lol: Go for it anyway, order online, keep an eye out for the driver and open the door before he knocks to minimise noise :biggrin:

Just realised what time it is :frown:
Original post by fire_and_ice
Just realised what time it is :frown:

They all close at 11:45 round here, sucks sometimes :frown:
They all close at 11:45 round here, sucks sometimes :frown:

My closest one closes at 12:00. I genuinely can't stop thinking about that pizza dipped in the garlic and herb sauce, ffs.

Latest