No worries, Bitto

:lovehug:
reall spooky
All better :love:
Original post by cupcakes87
All better :love:

Good!!
:lovehug:
Happy :smile: its me and my partner's anniversary today and we're off to a cat cafe later and they have real live cats in it for you to clap and play with and then we're off out for a day out and then a meal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I know, but keep in mind how much of an inconsiderate bitch she is, and hopefully then it'll be easer to give the cold shoulder.

I try, but then I remember how much of an inconsiderate bitch she wasn't before she went away

It's difficult :frown:
Very satisfied-just got my exam result back and ahieved 93/100
Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
I've just finished sticking in the missing entries from my diary and now I need to do some portfolio work. I also need to change my sheets, have a wee and a nap. Also can't stop thinking about if I could manage the 3-11 course and if I could cope with ks2..
Original post by Emily.97
Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

:woo: Well done, that's amazing!
Original post by MathQ123
:woo: Well done, that's amazing!

Thank you!! :smile:
Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

well done :smile:
Waiting for my girlfriend to come back from London later today. I've also got a friend's event coming up, an anime marathon of sorts.

Till then I'm passing time by browsing the internet and considering making new profile pictures for various accounts. Ideally I should work on my CV, get showered and find places to apply to because I really do not want a retail job. Speaking of retail jobs, tomorrow I'm starting a two week course to get experience and training to work for the Range which is opening not too far away, I don't really want it but I also need my rent paid tomorrow and I have £8 to my name, hopefully Jobseekers Allowance won't take too long to come in and pays enough to make it, but I guess I'll have to do without food again.

Things are a bit bleak atm, as it always is with me and money, but I hope that it'll get better as time goes on. Fingers crossed for me finding a way in to a robotics company nearby, apparently more and more are making their way from London to Liverpool so I'm hopeful!
So ****ing sick of my English teacher. I've been left stranded ffs. ****ing loser.
****ing sick of maths:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very satisfied-just got my exam result back and ahieved 93/100Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Awesome - very well done! :party:

Original post by Andy98
****ing sick of maths:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

You don't mean that. Deep down you have nothing but love and admiration for the subject :u:
Original post by Indeterminate
:console:

You don't mean that. Deep down you have nothing but love and admiration for the subject :u:

I really don't, I feel sorry for those crazy enough to do it:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I really don't, I feel sorry for those crazy enough to do it:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers for that :cry2: :tongue:
Original post by Indeterminate
Cheers for that :cry2: :tongue:

You're welcome:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest