The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
[video="youtube;7BqxQhkVqao"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqxQhkVqao[/video]

NOT

THAT

GROSS

????

It's kinda cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
Some are just fully nocturnal.

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
It's kinda cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

-.-

Original post by mkap
thats got im not the eldest, back in England we used to have big spiders and i just used to run out of the house when i saw one. make sure you read your three Quls hahah
:rofl:

3 Quls omggg lol my grandma says the same thing :'D I'm scared of moving to the US/UK tbh D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider They have these which apparently :'(

Spoiler

-.-

3 Quls omggg lol my grandma says the same thing :'D I'm scared of moving to the US/UK tbh D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider They have these which apparently :'(

Don't go to Australia whatever you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Don't go to Australia whatever you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already been.

Surprisingly I didn't die (although I almost stepped on a snake which left me shaking for a day :colonhash: )
I've already been.

Surprisingly I didn't die (although I almost stepped on a snake which left me shaking for a day :colonhash: )

Hahaha, you're a wuss:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha, you're a wuss:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A careful wuss
Tired but alive.
A careful wuss

Bahhh, I'm careful - just not a scaredycat:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1388

Spoiler

-.-

i didnt click the link bc i would get freaked out if i saw a spider. its okay the UK its just so cold and the spiders only come during some seasons. it depends where you live if you get the big ones :colonhash:
Original post by BrokenLife
Hey, sorry just saw your posts. Do you mean me? I mean did you me to pm you? :/Dwelling doesn't help. Overthinking makes situation even worse so try to deviate your attention to something else. :smile:

One post was for you, I thought the phone could auto-quote when I pressed reply :colonhash:
Ty but all I meant was I can relate to CoolCavy so I might b able to help, I do try to keep my mind off of my own problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
i didnt click the link bc i would get freaked out if i saw a spider. its okay the UK its just so cold and the spiders only come during some seasons. it depends where you live if you get the big ones :colonhash:

Plus they aren't big in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1391
Original post by Andy98
Plus they aren't big in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

they are where im from, you get to see their thick hairy legs.
Original post by mkap

You make the spiders sound like Pathans :rofl:
Original post by mkap

Bahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1394
You make the spiders sound like Pathans :rofl:

haha i have a story to tell you

once i was in my bedroom and it was the middle of the night, i was still awake as i had been on snapchat talking to someone. I had the lught on cz i needed light for selfies and i was sat on my bedroom floor. all of a sudden a big spider starts running fast af on my floor and i jump ontop of my drawers, everyone was asleep and i didnt know who to wake up to kill it. i decided to not wake anyone up as they would say why are you still awake so i called on snapchat fro help. everyone was asleep by that time so i was just sat squating on my drawers for the next half an hour thinking what to do. I decided to just read my three quls ayah tul Qursi and made loads of dua and put my trust in Him to protect me. I didnt see the spider that night but i saw it two weeks later walking on the ceiling as i was lying in bed :frown:
Original post by mkap
haha i have a story to tell you

once i was in my bedroom and it was the middle of the night, i was still awake as i had been on snapchat talking to someone. I had the lught on cz i needed light for selfies and i was sat on my bedroom floor. all of a sudden a big spider starts running fast af on my floor and i jump ontop of my drawers, everyone was asleep and i didnt know who to wake up to kill it. i decided to not wake anyone up as they would say why are you still awake so i called on snapchat fro help. everyone was asleep by that time so i was just sat squating on my drawers for the next half an hour thinking what to do. I decided to just read my three quls ayah tul Qursi and made loads of dua and put my trust in Him to protect me. I didnt see the spider that night but i saw it two weeks later walking on the ceiling as i was lying in bed :frown:

Love it :')

Ahh what an adventure. Spiders really are the worst :rofl:
Reply 1396
Love it :':wink:

Ahh what an adventure. Spiders really are the worst :rofl:

i know, thank god i have brothers and im not the eldest haha :biggrin:
Just killed a spider mid run:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1398
Original post by Andy98
Just killed a spider mid run:smug: