The Student Room Group

Extended Project

So for my EP I want to do something diverse from the subjects (essay based), something that requires creativity i.e. art and photography. However, I have no idea or what sort of topic to choose to create a final piece on, I will probably do it similar in how you would do a level art, any help please :smile:
@10studentlife
Hey! maybe do it in relation to another subject/modern issues? For example "The Importance of Art within Modern Society" or "The Importance of Art in relation to Multiculturalism".

I find that if you mix it in with another subject or relevant issues, you can do research on that etc and work from there! I hope this helps, sorry if it's not what you're looking for!
Original post by delinquents
@10studentlife
Hey! maybe do it in relation to another subject/modern issues? For example "The Importance of Art within Modern Society" or "The Importance of Art in relation to Multiculturalism".

I find that if you mix it in with another subject or relevant issues, you can do research on that etc and work from there! I hope this helps, sorry if it's not what you're looking for!

I meant as in I dont want to do anything essay based, like I would create a final piece that combines art and photography, but thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending