The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

How long for offers?

Hey guys I just had my interviews for Interior architecture and design and museum and exhibition design at Lincoln uni and was told that I would receive offers for both. Assuming this comes through on Track, does anyone have any idea how long they usually take to come through?
Hey Ed! Great that you're getting involved with TSR community!

You should expect to get your offers up to 5 days after after, but it is different for every uni. Also, Celia can expect a huge black dick scraping her lungs within 2 days.

P.S Your brother bent m9
P.P.S you've been visited by the £3.50 Meal ghost
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi ed
Reply 3
Original post by thinkFlooD
Hey Ed! Great that you're getting involved with TSR community!

You should expect to get your offers up to 5 days after after, but it is different for every uni. Also, Celia can expect a huge black dick scraping her lungs within 2 days.

P.S Your brother bent m9
P.P.S you've been visited by the £3.50 Meal ghost

Great to see you on here, it's a wonderful community! I'm glad you're having so much fun with my mum, I understand the need since it's nice to spend time with a mother that actually loves her son. #savage
Original post by Edward2904
Great to see you on here, it's a wonderful community! I'm glad you're having so much fun with my mum, I understand the need since it's nice to spend time with a mother that actually loves her son. #savage

Touché brother

Quick Reply

Latest