The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Accommodation

Hello,

I am mostly just wondering how long it takes for people to get offers for their accommodation. I'm starting in September and applied for accommodation not too long ago (was still deciding whether I wanted to commute or live on campus), so I am just wondering how/when offers get rolled out? Is it a set wait time or does everyone get an offer around the same time.

Also, what is the likeliness of getting your top choice of room? I really worry about getting put in a room that I didn't even put in my choices.

thanks!
Original post by wrenney
Hello,

I am mostly just wondering how long it takes for people to get offers for their accommodation. I'm starting in September and applied for accommodation not too long ago (was still deciding whether I wanted to commute or live on campus), so I am just wondering how/when offers get rolled out? Is it a set wait time or does everyone get an offer around the same time.

Also, what is the likeliness of getting your top choice of room? I really worry about getting put in a room that I didn't even put in my choices.

thanks!

Hi there @wrenney, :smile:

How exciting! We hope to welcome you here in September!

You asked how long it takes to get offers for accommodation. Our accommodation team do usually turn applications around within a few days so you should hear back soon.

When it comes to your choice of room, we do our best to meet all your needs. Please feel free to get in touch with our accommodation team here if you have any further queries.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by wrenney
Hello,

thanks!

Have you heard of tramshed? I need to get out of my tenancy for September because I'm moving unis but I need to find a replacement tenant I'd you'd like the room?
Reply 3
Original post by ElegantArtist123
Have you heard of tramshed? I need to get out of my tenancy for September because I'm moving unis but I need to find a replacement tenant I'd you'd like the room?

Thanks for the offer but I’ve been allocated a room now by the uni :smile: Hope you find someone to replace your tenancy tho!
Original post by wrenney
Thanks for the offer but I’ve been allocated a room now by the uni :smile: Hope you find someone to replace your tenancy tho!

Hi there @wrenney,

Great to hear that you have been allocated a room. If you have any questions about your accommodation or life here at UCLan I am more than happy to help. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending