The Student Room Group

Pre- Registration Physiotherapy Msc 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Has anyone else been offered a place for Essex? Are you living on / off campus?
Reply 81
Hi. I been offered an interview at Essex, which is this Monday. Can anyone give me the heads up about the group interview please? Do they just ask questions or do we discuss in a group about the video they sent us?
Thanks
Reply 82
Good luck they are really nice, the group interview is more like a discussion just mkae sure your prepared annd you will be fine
Reply 83
Original post by RyePhys
So I applied for the MSc and BSc at Southampton. They invited me to an interview on the BSc interview day and they were nice enough to do both interviews then.

How was the interview with Southampton? Ive got mine the day after I get back from a little holiday so a bit worried about not being prepared! Had a couple of interviews already and hold an offer with Glasgow Cal but from my experience every interview has been completely different so far! What was rhe format like?
Reply 84
Original post by RStraker
How was the interview with Southampton? Ive got mine the day after I get back from a little holiday so a bit worried about not being prepared! Had a couple of interviews already and hold an offer with Glasgow Cal but from my experience every interview has been completely different so far! What was rhe format like?

Again we sign something to not disclose information about the interviews so I can't say much. It included a group discussion session followed by an individual interview with 2 people. Just prepare as you would for any other interview and you'll do fine. :smile:
Reply 85
Anyone else here accepted an offer to study at St Georges London?
Original post by ManonRob
Hi. I been offered an interview at Essex, which is this Monday. Can anyone give me the heads up about the group interview please? Do they just ask questions or do we discuss in a group about the video they sent us?
Thanks

How did the interview go? Have you heard from them?
I also had an interview around the same time as you did.
Reply 87
Original post by rs101

Hi i have been offered a place, i am not sure yet i was thinking of living on campus as it may make life easier but that is not set in stone.
Reply 88
Reply 89
Original post by gpost94
Anyone else here accepted an offer to study at St Georges London?

Hey there, I've accepted a place at St. George's! I was thinking of setting up a Facebook group for those who are going there.

Also, have you sorted somewhere to live yet?

Miraj
Reply 90
Hey!!

I've accepted a place at Essex University and will be living off campus as commuting from Croydon everyday would be too much! Anyone else going to be looking for places to live?

Gemma
Reply 91
Original post by rs101

Yes I have accepted a place at Essex and will be living off campus somewhere!
Original post by rs101

Yes! I have been offered a place for Essex. Probably will be living off campus!
Reply 93
For anyone who has accepted an offer from Essex, here is a group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/552979214881088/
Reply 94
Facebook group for those accepted onto MSc physio at university of birmingham https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204385956239376/ :smile: x
Hi guys, has anyone applied to UEA for the pre registration masters starting in February 2017 and received an interview offer? I've just been offered one in July and was wondering if anyone has any previous masters interview experiences so I know what to expect. I appreciate any help, thank you :smile:
Reply 96
Congrats! I've also been accepted a place at St. George's :smile:. I've been looking for any sign of others that have been accepted on facebook and here so I'm glad to have finally found someone else! Let me know if you do set up a FB group.

Lewis
Original post by annabelle94
Has anyone else heard from UEA yet? I have an interview on June 9th. Also, I have an interview at Teeside, but still waiting to hear back from MMU, Leeds, and York. I got a straight decline from Southampton due to my lack of research so I am very worried about going to the interview and this being the issue. Has everyone just completed a dissertation project as their research?

Yes I have an interview at UEA for this date (well, tomorrow)! No idea what to expect was hoping someone on here could help. Waiting to hear back from everywhere else still.
Reply 98
Original post by annabelle94
Has anyone else heard from UEA yet? I have an interview on June 9th. Also, I have an interview at Teeside, but still waiting to hear back from MMU, Leeds, and York. I got a straight decline from Southampton due to my lack of research so I am very worried about going to the interview and this being the issue. Has everyone just completed a dissertation project as their research?

I've just heard back from Leeds and York today! So you should have an email soon.
I also received an interview offer from Leeds today, just waiting back on Manchester now. Has anyone got any interview experience they can relay on here that could be useful. I can imagine the obvious questions to expect but the Leeds interview lasts a total of 5 hours.
Cheers,Dan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending