The Student Room Group

I Want A Doctor Boyfriend

How do I get one? They are sexy and rich :daydreaming:

I know one who owns a BMW and is getting a Porsche, but if he does not stoop to dating me (he looks like a model) I want another doctor boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

make an appointment with me :smile:
Reply 2
In a hospital
Reply 3
Be a doctor, nurse or PAM, they tend to marry each other.
Reply 4
Original post by Maker
Be a doctor, nurse or PAM, they tend to marry each other.

I look like a model, will that help
Original post by Awesome Girl

whats your occupation?
Reply 6
Original post by SAhm95
whats your occupation?

Gold digger
Gold digger

lol how many doctors have u slept with?
Reply 8

What sort of model, cat walk, glamour, catalogue etc? I'm not a doctor by the way.

You mean, the person in that picture you chose?

:wink:

I know one who owns a BMW and is getting a Porsche, but if he does not stoop to dating me (he looks like a model) I want another doctor boyfriend

You are an awful human being.

Your such a man its unreal. still willing to give gid head tho love

I am a doctor, but I am not so reach ))
It is no more shallow to date someone based on the amount of money they earn than it is to date someone because of their perfect abs.

Probably less shallow, now that I think about it: At least the money implies a certain amount of self-control and a talent for earning money(Unless they inherited it, which in the case of a Doctor is probably not the case).

To the OP: If you're looking for wealthy people to date, try going to places where wealthy people congregate. Doing volunteer work is a big one, or volunteering for a political campaign. Church is also a big place where wealthy and those who aren't wealthy rub shoulders.

I should point out, though, that looking like a model is probably not enough to get the best of the wealthy. It is an inherently depreciating asset - You will deteriorate in looks while his money will probably appreciate in value over time, meaning that unless he plans only a very short fling with you, your personality will be important.

I would recommend reading, "The Dallas woman's guide to gold-digging with pride." - It's not only hilarious, but it's fairly insightful.

It's a fairly well-known book amongst a certain set - Specifically, the people you want to date.
Here's your babe:

@Awesome Genius
Original post by SeanFM
Good job, give them attention. :borat:

Disappointed.

Thank you :colondollar:

Attachment not found
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Attachment not found

link doesn't work brah :frown:
Original post by NursingStudent93
link doesn't work brah :frown:

You don't see the pic?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
You don't see the pic?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest