The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have my OCR A2 exam in a few weeks and have no books or notes, only stuff online & on screen! My teacher is hopeless & I now have 3 units to complete & the exam to prepare.
Does anyone else have the OCR exam prep for Unit 2 on the Sports Centre? I am confused about it all-Anyone else out there happy to work on this & help eachother?
Many thanks

Confused!
Reply 2
hpsauced
I have my OCR A2 exam in a few weeks and have no books or notes, only stuff online & on screen! My teacher is hopeless & I now have 3 units to complete & the exam to prepare.
Does anyone else have the OCR exam prep for Unit 2 on the Sports Centre? I am confused about it all-Anyone else out there happy to work on this & help eachother?
Many thanks

Confused!

Great username, my initials are HP and a nickname of mine from friends is HP sauce. I've just got the theory side to revise now, the part B of the sports centre exam when we don't need the case study. This i am finding hard to revise. There's so much legislation and stuff to remember for unit 2. My teachers are also very useless and these last few lessons left until i've got study leave, they say just read the text book! Fabulous! :rolleyes:
hi, i've got my as ict retake in two weeks, I got a U first time around
i need help!! i've only got the text book on how organisations use ict
have you guys made notes which you can take into the exam and done the diagrams

cheers
GGMU
Reply 4
alfiemoon007
hi, i've got my as ict retake in two weeks, I got a U first time around
i need help!! i've only got the text book on how organisations use ict
have you guys made notes which you can take into the exam and done the diagrams

cheers
GGMU

All my notes and diagram was in last friday. I did my diagram and asked my teacher to check it. They're not really allowed to help but they give hints. I found the bullet points perhaps a littler pointless, as all we're really doing is copying stuff off the case study into bullet points. Make sure you use headings and different colours for easy access in the exam. It really is just copying it onto paper. I only have the text book too, I don't know of any sites either! My teacher said just read the text book, make sure we know the laws of legislation and all the other stuff eg. payroll, stock control, process control, production ... Good luck to us all! :smile:
are they any good revision websites that you know for this exam?
Reply 6
My exam is Tuesday 22 (a few days away ... :frown: )

Best of luck to all! I think we all perhaps need a bit of luck, don't you think? We'll just have to try our best ... (who am i trying to convince ... ) :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending