The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Adil Bhai
Just wondering where all the P2 threads have moved to (or blocked).

just wondering myself actually

i wouldve pmed a mod but these damn busy messages...
Reply 2
I'd guess they've all been moved into the mod forum because of all the talk of cheating. I don't have a clue why though - maybe to stop people deleting/editing their posts?
Reply 3
y would they want 2 do that? in case they get accused of cheating?
Reply 4
I'm hoping that all those threads have been retained and past onto edexcel. Thats certainly what we do when someone makes illegal or questionable posts. We track every page; every ip address; every move - precisely because of what has happened regarding edexcel P2.

Jim
Reply 5
Jim Riley
I'm hoping that all those threads have been retained and past onto edexcel. Thats certainly what we do when someone makes illegal or questionable posts. We track every page; every ip address; every move - precisely because of what has happened regarding edexcel P2.

Jim

so u think sum of us will be in trouble?? or just a few of us will have to retake the modules becos a few of us saw qs be4??
Reply 6
lol I have made 4 posts, now 5 and all are missing. Thought you might find this link interesting
here
Coincidence that it is the SAME examining body and the SAME module?
the p2 threads from earlier have gone.....you can discuss the exam in THIS thread. please do not discuss any of the allegations involving this exam.

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending