The Student Room Group

Barista training

Hi, so I moved to Brighton from Spain when I was 16 (now I'm 17) and I have been working in McDonald's since then and I am so damn tired of it, it is one of the worst workplace I could think of. Also they don't give me enough hours and I don't receive help from anyone.
I was thinking about doing a barista training because here, in Brighton, they are well paid and the environment seem so good, but the prices are 100 or more.
Do you know where or how I can do a barista training more affordable, like work without being paid, because I can't find anything.
Please help, I am so done so far.
Original post by SmahanB
Hi, so I moved to Brighton from Spain when I was 16 (now I'm 17) and I have been working in McDonald's since then and I am so damn tired of it, it is one of the worst workplace I could think of. Also they don't give me enough hours and I don't receive help from anyone.
I was thinking about doing a barista training because here, in Brighton, they are well paid and the environment seem so good, but the prices are 100 or more.
Do you know where or how I can do a barista training more affordable, like work without being paid, because I can't find anything.
Please help, I am so done so far.

Someone in this section might be able to help you as there is a Barista society!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending