The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes you will have to declare it.
Reply 2
Yes.
Reply 3
*River
Yes.

Just wondering why you have conditions if your offer is unconditional.. just being nosy..:p:
You do have to declare it, but it's only one subject and as long as you're not applying for RE, it shouldn't be a problem.
Reply 5
Off topic, but where in Cumbria are you from?:smile:
clefeen206
Hi

Do you need to declare that you received a grade 'F' at GCSE R.E? This is the only lowest grade I got and was worried it may make me look bad. I have 2 B,s 8 C's and a D at G.C.S.E.

You don't have to. I have a U in English Literature at GCSE. It would be kinda pointless if I put that down since I never got that qualification.
I didn't declare my DD at GCSE ICT. But probably because I got an A at A-level and I was going to do IT at university...but it didn't go too well. lol
yeahyeahyeahs
You don't have to. I have a U in English Literature at GCSE. It would be kinda pointless if I put that down since I never got that qualification.

Exactly- you didn't get the qualification, so you didn't have to put it down, but a G and above is a qualification, so you do have to put it down.
Reply 9
kirstinx
Off topic, but where in Cumbria are you from?:smile:

Workington. You?

Thanks guys. :biggrin:. I'm hoping to apply for Social Work for 2008 entry. I just hope it wouldn't look bad because I failed something.
Reply 10
clefeen206
Workington. You?

Thanks guys. :biggrin:. I'm hoping to apply for Social Work for 2008 entry. I just hope it wouldn't look bad because I failed something.

Maryport (:hmpf:) I did live in Workington until March when I had to move back in with my parents until uni.:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending