The Student Room Group

Help working her out

We started talking a week ago, everything was going well, she was really flirty and wouldnt leave me along for longer than half an hour normally (replied usually within 5-10 minutes) but i messed up the other day. After speaking to her she agreed to give it a second chance but since then she still starts the conversations in the morning but doesnt reply as fast to me as she used to and gives one word answers
Reply 1
How did you mess up?
Reply 2
did you send her a sext or a di** pic?
Told you you're wasting time with her ...

She's still playing games giving one word answers. As for length of time between texts don't over think it, sometimes people have lives past their phone.
Reply 4
Original post by mkap
did you send her a sext or a di** pic?

Nah just an argument
Reply 5
Original post by SophieSmall
Told you you're wasting time with her ...

She's still playing games giving one word answers. As for length of time between texts don't over think it, sometimes people have lives past their phone.

I guess you were right all along haha. I just went on twitter and shes tweeting so i doubt she's busy
Original post by bobding123
I guess you were right all along haha. I just went on twitter and shes tweeting so i doubt she's busy

Then why are you wasting your time on her?

Honestly. You've known her a week and she is already being pissy with you. If this is what it's like now imagine what she would be like in an actual relationship?
Reply 7

Honestly. You've known her a week and she is already being pissy with you. If this is what it's like now imagine what she would be like in an actual relationship?

I guess
Reply 8
she could be on that #wastehistime2016 movement.

This is probably good advice.
Original post by Supersaps
This is probably good advice.

Well of course it is. I gave it! :u:
Well of course it is. I gave it! :u:

Cheeky.
Original post by Supersaps
Cheeky.

Cheeky but true.

Quick Reply

Latest