The Student Room Group

Chelsea college of arts - BA textiles Interview

I have an interview..however I am not sure if it is a one on one interview or if its just the first stage that leads up to an interview which I know and have heard this is how UAL work. So you have a portfolio review as a group and the teachers go round and place a sticker on the portfolios that have go through to the interview stage. Sounds scary. I have applied for csm as well. Just wondered how should I do my portfolio? Should I filter all my work and place it pages in a new sketchbook alongside samples? Or just bring my main sketchbooks in their natural form ahahah I dont wana rip out pages :frown:
Reply 1
Hi, I just had my interview. My interview was one on one however that might be because I'm an international student, I not sure. When I had my interview I only brought 1 A3 sketchbook, a few life drawings and an a1 painting. I think you just need to put it in order that is easy to follow. I don't think you should rip it out because it shows your work process. Just be prepared to talk about your work! Good luck.
Reply 2
I really didn't want to rip out the pages because u defo need to see the whole sketchbook to understand the journey. I see but for the interview i hvze it a group portfolio review first and then perhaps an interview! So not sure if i should make a portfolio so it looks like ive gone to effort and been selective its so hard judging lmao but well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest