The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you are looking to begin your course in 2004 then you have plenty of time because applications should be submitted between 1st September 2003 and February 2004. The dates if you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge are different because they need time to interview candidates so the deadline is around October (21st I think) but unless you are applying to either of those, you have time!

I would recommend you begin some work on your personal statement though. This would mean that you can get your application in A.S.A.P!!!

If you intend to start University in 2003 then you might be in some trouble. If this is the case then I would say that contacting UCAS IMMEDIATELY would be appropriate.
Reply 2
Leekey
If you are looking to begin your course in 2004 then you have plenty of time because applications should be submitted between 1st September 2003 and February 2004. The dates if you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge are different because they need time to interview candidates so the deadline is around October (21st I think) but unless you are applying to either of those, you have time!

I would recommend you begin some work on your personal statement though. This would mean that you can get your application in A.S.A.P!!!

If you intend to start University in 2003 then you might be in some trouble. If this is the case then I would say that contacting UCAS IMMEDIATELY would be appropriate.

If you do want to start in 2003, it wouldn't be a complete tragerdy, but you could only get into uni through clearing, and like Leekey said, contact UCAS now, because clearing starts next Thursday.

If you were going to apply in 2003 but don't want to rely on clearing, you could take a gap year. There are options.
Reply 3
If the application is for this year, then what on earth was your teacher thinking of? Teachers are supposed to make uni application easier for you, and help you out! CAn you please tell us when your application is for. And don't worry, try UCAS,and then if unsuccessful, take a gap year and explore the world or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending