The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Parkwood or Keynes- Kent uni

I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer. :h:
Reply 1
Parkwood much more social
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by lydia_adamsw
I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer. :h:

I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by cutelady
I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was it you didn't like about it, was it just the sharing aspect? I went to the applicant day also but didn't get to see parkwood :frown: x
Original post by lydia_adamsw

I've personally chosen Turing as my first choice, because it's supposed to be the nicest. However, I had seen Parkwood on the open day last year and it seemed quite nice tbh, so that's my 4th choice after Turing (1,2,3rd choice are all Turing).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending