The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Graphic design 2016

I've got an offer to do graphic design in DMU and is wondering if anyone els is thinking of going there to do the same course?:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by serensayer
I've got an offer to do graphic design in DMU and is wondering if anyone els is thinking of going there to do the same course?:smile:

I've also got an offer to do Graphic Design at DMU! :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lizzyr97
I've also got an offer to do Graphic Design at DMU! :smile:

Aw congrats!:smile: Is it going to be your first choice or?
Reply 3
Thank you! Congrats to you too! :smile: I haven't made my final choice yet, but I'm hoping to firm it :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lizzyr97
Thank you! Congrats to you too! :smile: I haven't made my final choice yet, but I'm hoping to firm it :smile:

Thank you! I think DMU is going to be my first choice but I'm going to confirm it when I go to the open day this month:smile:
Original post by serensayer

I have also been offered a place at DMU on the Graphic Design course. I have accepted this place as it was my first choice.
Reply 6
Also got an offer to do Graphics at DMU and have put it as first choice. I'm just deciding whether or not I want to do a foundation year at DMU.
Reply 7
I've also put it as my firm choice! Can't wait!:smile:
Are you guys planning to stay at home or get an accommodation?
Reply 8
I've firmed my place! Anyone staying in Newarke Point? :smile:
Original post by mvx
I've also put it as my firm choice! Can't wait!:smile:
Are you guys planning to stay at home or get an accommodation?

I'm staying at home - classed as a "Mature" learner.
Congrats guys! I am currently going into my second year doing graphic design at DMU, I loved my first year, learnt a lot of stuff, made some awesome friends on my course and passed the first year, I wish you much luck, and I will probably see you in the studio! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending