The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Accomodation 2016/2017

Hi everyone !

I have been accepted to the LLM programme at LSE, and I just received an offer for an En-suite at Lilian Knowles.

However, I am not sure about this hall... It seems pretty far from uni. Does anyone have some insight about it ?

Also what happen if I decline this offer ? Do I have zero chance of getting an other offer ?

Thanks !
Reply 1
Hey, i have a single room at high holborn.
I am looking at swapping because it is too expensive for me.

I know that you can decline the offer and join the waiting list, but there is no garuntee you will get another offer, and obviously that is a risk as you don't know what you will be offered.
I know that if you find someone you want to swap with you can, so let me know if you are interested in swapping?

x
Original post by melimelo3131
Hi everyone !

I have been accepted to the LLM programme at LSE, and I just received an offer for an En-suite at Lilian Knowles.

However, I am not sure about this hall... It seems pretty far from uni. Does anyone have some insight about it ?

Also what happen if I decline this offer ? Do I have zero chance of getting an other offer ?

Thanks !
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hey everyone! I'm a postgraduate student moving out of my place in a few weeks and I have some household items in very good condition (from brand new to less than a year's use) for sale at very affordable prices. Please pm me or send an email to [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you!
Reply 3
Hey everyone! I have an En-suite room available at Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victoria line), £181/week, 40 week contract starting September 10th. It is 30 min by tube to LSE. I need to find someone to take over my contract as I'm finally moving with friends. Deposit already paid. Please text me if interested! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by melimelo3131
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

Hi,

I will be starting school in Sept next year and was browsing through the accommodation section of the website. I particularly liked Lilian Knowles.

Just curious, did you take up the offer this year? If so, anything you could tell me about the hall would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending