The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I thought the castles one was OK but I got so tired during the arty one and wrote 2 sides of rubbish. It was waaaaaaaaaay too long. They should have done a 45 minute paper at most. The 'answers' thing for the arts one was just so weird and I ended up talking through my bum.

I did try though! I don't need GS but since I actually pay for the paper, I should try to get a decent grade.
Reply 21
noggin
did anyone do AQA? the politics one? i know bugger all about politics - only found out last night what a constitution is :biggrin: wrote a load of crap for my essay on the Euro - basically lifted stuff from the pre release paper. ho hum.

i did that one! Spec A? it wa piss easy cos i do economics n politics!
Reply 22
Anyone get anywhere near filling the whole 12-page answer book? I was on about page 6 by the end! (GSB6) :cool:
Reply 23
Zaphod
Anyone get anywhere near filling the whole 12-page answer book? I was on about page 6 by the end! (GSB6) :cool:

I wrote about 3 sides. I really couldn't be bothered. The girl in front of me spent the whole time drawing an A4 picture of Dory from Finding Nemo and colouring it in using a biro. I took a bit of a nap instead, thought it was more constructive than doing the exam properly.
Reply 24
i did AQA... the politics paper... on european Union. It was really stupid. And a waste of time(!)

Question a was weird. but overall, i dont think i did too good, cos i ran outa time... oh well... its only GS(!) lol :tongue:
Zaphod

I did the same exam. I wrote 3 pages for Castles and 2 for Arty Farty. It was a painfully boring experience, when I should have been at home studying History.

Latest