The Student Room Group

I chickened out next to my crush. How to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Yesterday I was gonna speak to my crush for the first time. We have two different lessons in a big classroom. She finishes after me so I waited outside for her (I had planned this btw). Then when she came out she went and stood at the lift (near where I was). I then walked up to her but nerves got the better of me and I couldn't get any words out. I then just stood there behind her and then she got in the lift and I walked off in shame.
Now I'll get to see her again on Friday. I've decided I'm gonna speak to her this time for sure. I need some advice on how I can be confident and introduce myself to her.
She seems shy and quiet (like me) and she's beautiful and has a really nice dress sense. That's all I know about her.
How can I approach her and speak to her without chickening out again.
Im really regretting not speaking to her now. I even went around the college looking for her after this but I couldn't find her.
Thanks
practise what you are going to say...

"Hi there, my name is ....... would you like to join me for a coffee/sandwich/bite to eat ?"
Original post by the bear
practise what you are going to say...

"Hi there, my name is ....... would you like to join me for a coffee/sandwich/bite to eat ?"

I knew what I was gonna say to her. I just couldn't get the words out when i was next to her. I've never done this before and really don't want to mess up. I just froze when I got near her.
Bump
Bump^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending