The Student Room Group

Become a forecaster - insights = rewards

Hi all

I wanted to share with you an opportunity available to all students which offers you the potential to earn financial rewards in your spare time, depending on your insight and wisdom!

I work for almanis which is a prediction site asking questions that effect our future world, from geopolitical, through to financial, economical and future tech questions and then we reward people when they get it right. Up to £10,000 in prize money has been given away each month.

See how it works by watching this quick video here http://bit.ly/1XJs8U3

To earn money all you have to do is make a prediction or forecast on any question you like, and if you are correct (when the event happens) and you get onto the monthly leaderboards you can earn money. You can also receive rewards for referring other members to the site, plus if you have the knack for asking the right questions (budding journalists out there) then you can ask a question yourself and if it is accepted you could earn money that way too. It's a little like the survey site YouGov but with more rewards!

You can join the site (it's free - no nasty sudden charges later on down the line we promise) and we will give you 1000 points to play with and the points can be converted into prize money if you are accurate in your forecasts. If you are studying business, finance or economics then this could really be helpful when gathering data for those dissertations and help you to expand your thinking and learn a new skill.

Any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch on this forum or on the site itself. We hope you can join us #crowdforecasting

Thanks

Alex - www.almanis.com/tsr/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
This is an interesting site! Not sure I'll get on the leaderboard but have been doing a bit of forecasting and it's worth finding out about current events. I'm not sure whether it was this site but I've seen some articles about prediction markets like this
Original post by Mateyman
This is an interesting site! Not sure I'll get on the leaderboard but have been doing a bit of forecasting and it's worth finding out about current events. I'm not sure whether it was this site but I've seen some articles about prediction markets like this

Good to see you've been getting involved! Have you been submitting any questions? At the moment it's probably easier to get on the leaderboard by suggesting questions than by forecasting, although both are important!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending