The Student Room Group

ISoc members found guilty of islamist plot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aceadria
Far too presumptuous. Making an anecdotal observation about the ISocs in London does not mean I have a view on the wider issues.

I know you don't - that's why I'm informing you. Don't you think it's somewhat narrow minded to think that this is so narrow as to societies within University?
Reply 41
Original post by queen-bee
Aye,I have experienced some awkward moments with my ultra religious male friend :rolleyes:

Omg,have you also heard about the Israeli society being attacked and people had to be evacuated from the university. Apparently people from action Palestine were throwing chairs and smashing windows. because they had a special guest from israel,former head of secret service. Police were called at the scene. What is happening to KCL,a lot has changed since my time there :frown:

i guess uni Socities mimick life, presumably next the Sunni Society will start attacking the Yemenese soc,
Original post by Reformed
i guess uni Socities mimick life, presumably next the Sunni Society will start attacking the Yemenese soc,

Ughh just the thought of a uni having a Salafi society :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aceadria
Really not surprised by this. The Islamic Societies at some of the London universities are scary!

They are also extremely well protected from reasonable scepticism, almost like an impenetrable blanket.

Anything we say is considered "Islamophobic", even what I've said above.
Original post by le_darkhorse
I know you don't - that's why I'm informing you. Don't you think it's somewhat narrow minded to think that this is so narrow as to societies within University?

Relevance? You're stating something just to state it. Stop digressing from the topic, please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending