The Student Room Group

How Do You Feel About Men Wearing MakeUp?

I have and I like it. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Idrc, as long as it's put on well then I'm fine with it I guess.
Reply 2
Original post by Thomb
I have and I like it. :biggrin:

Really?

Did you get stares?

I don't think girls would find it attractive, seeing a dude wearing make-up though.
Reply 3
Original post by Jameel.n
Really?

Did you get stares?

I don't think girls would find it attractive, seeing a dude wearing make-up though.

I did, I did it for a laugh when I was in Cambridge with some friends. I did get some stares on the streets but I felt sexy tbh.
Reply 4
Can't post opinion on TSR.
Reply 5
Original post by Thomb
I did, I did it for a laugh when I was in Cambridge with some friends. I did get some stares on the streets but I felt sexy tbh.

What full on make-up?
I think it can look quite attractive sometimes :smile:
Reply 7
What full on make-up?

Yep foundation lipstick eye shadow the works it felt great.
Well most popstars like bieber and one direction cake it on and the females love it
Reply 9
Original post by Leviathan1741
I think it can look quite attractive sometimes :smile:

You find men who wear make-up attractive?:s-smilie:

I have to admit though, that if I get a small zit, then my sister forces me to wear some concealer. Some I am being a bit hypocritical.
You find men who wear make-up attractive?:s-smilie:

I have to admit though, that if I get a small zit, then my sister forces me to wear some concealer. Some I am being a bit hypocritical.

Not a full face of makeup, but a bit of eyeliner can look good :smile:
Reply 11
I personally think that men who wear make up look slightly creepy. I also find it a bit weird when I see guys working at a make up counter it's just a bit odd IMO.
Power to them. Men should be able to wear makeup if it makes them feel more comfortable e.g. concealer. Who cares?
Reply 13
Not a full face of makeup, but a bit of eyeliner can look good :smile:

What like Jared Leto?
What like Jared Leto?

Yeah, and Elliot Vernon :smile:
Reply 15
no unless its concealer thats covering a spot or he's wearing surma (which is an arab thing)
I used to wear a bit of foundation, thought my skin was bad. I just couldn't be bothered to wash it off at night.
Really depends on the person. Sometimes it suits a guy, sometimes it doesn't.

But the same rule applies to guys and girls, too much makeup and it's gonna make you look stupid af.
Reply 18
Yeah, and Elliot Vernon :smile:

I mean if that's what you find attractive then that's great.:tongue:

And I can't really criticise anyway, especially since I have worn concealer in the past to cover up a blemish.
I mean if that's what you find attractive then that's great.:tongue:

And I can't really criticise anyway, especially since I have worn concealer in the past to cover up a blemish.

Yeah, everyone likes different things. And I think we've all done that at one point or another :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest