The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm terrified. Yet I'm still sitting here trying to avoid revision..
Reply 2
Im worried about M1 PHY2 and all my economics exams
Reply 3
yep me too sat here supposed to b revising but im just so tired all the time
Reply 4
Yep you have no idea how much! I have 11 exams in the space of 4 days and they start in 6 days and yet im barely managing 3 hours revision a day and i've only just started! This is bad! Very bad! need....... motivation....... NOW!!!
Feeling pretty good about my exam tomorrow, but a bit worried about the ones next week and not feeling great about the ones the week after. Mostly just can't wait for them to be over though.
stop worrying... yes I know, that helped SO much :p:

but seriously.. I'm a major worrier as well - when I revise and come back to it i'm like :eek: I don't remember anything!!! -- but it's just stress really.
What you have to do is just relax a bit, take a few breaks. And the night before, do a LITTLE revision, watch some TV and head to bed early -- I know you won't 'actually' go to bed, but this compensates for all that time tossing and turning :p:
And the next morning.. wake up early, have a good breakfast, flick through your notes so that it is at your fingertips when you do your exam.

and Good Luck :suitc: (pretend its green and has one more leaf :p:)
I'm a serial worrier and yet also here:redface: . But i worry regardless of how much revision i've done....can't wait until it's all over and done with!
Reply 8
Yeah...not worried enough to start revising though! The internet will be my exam downfall lol...well, I hope not, gonna try not to come on except a quick email check etc as of tomorrow!
Reply 9
Scared stupid. It's not that i'm worried about meeting my uni grades, because i'm sure i'll do fine there, but it's just the fact that all my subjects have predicted me an A this year and i really feel i can do it. i'm terrified there's going to be few dodgy questions that's going to ruin it.
Reply 10
woah, double post :redface:
Reply 11
The only exam I'm worried about is Unit 5 of A2 Spanish Topics and Texts. Don't know how to go on about it :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Yes i am dreading it....if you need motivation just think of these scenarios:

A) Your on the plane back from holiday (or however u get back if u go on hol) and your thinking " **** exam results are out in 5 days"....you will feel SO BAD...dont u want to be on the plane thinking yeah i know i tried hard, i have tried my hardest thus whatever i get is my result :smile:!
B) You finish you exams, get hammered for about 2 weeks....then u worry, and u keep worrying... If you tried then you wouldnt have to worry :wink:
C) Its results day....dont you want to open that slip with confidence?

*Hope i didnt scare people too much :P:

Regards
:afraid:

and I get my results the day after tomorrow!! :eek:
Reply 14
I'm actually terrified.
2 down....12 to go. Finding it really annoying that some of my friends think it's funny to tease me 'cos they only have 8hrs of exams and I've got around 20. NOT funny.
Anyway, terrified, and my dog that I've had since I was 4 (so, 14yrs) is going to the vet tomorrow...I think it'll be the last time :frown:.
You know when you feel like everything is conspiring against you revising? :frown:
Reply 15
im scared, but im lazy. Lazy > fear.

Nah u get to a lull where you think whats the worst that can happen if i dont bother?

well lets put it this way, i have NO pressure on these A2's cos i got damn good grades at AS and in january. You DO want this, cos A2 is a ****load worse and have to get targets for uni.

work now, you'll hate yourself otherwise :smile:

As others have said, we arent bein nasty just giving the facts of experience :wink:
wackysparkle
:afraid:

and I get my results the day after tomorrow!! :eek:

Whoa, that's early! Good luck!!!: :smile:
Kellywood

Whoa, that's early! Good luck!!!: :smile:

Talk about being nervous for nothing! -- we were meant to go in today to check the list (its to discuss portfolios and project work) and my name wasn't there! but all my friends were mentioned! :confused:.. but the tutor did say that it could be for a good reason or a bad one. either way I'm fine :p:.. but still, it means I have to wait until next week now :frown: .. but exam result is out only in July :wink:
im reallyyyy nervous bout history...eventho im gunna probly drop it i still wna come out with good grades in everything i do! and im still worrying about exams that iv already dun eventho theres nuthin i can do to change it! silly of me lol
Dreading it :s-smilie: Especially the damn ecology unit for Bio!!

Latest