The Student Room Group

been single all my life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Look where?

I go everywhere

:' )
I've been single since birth too - actually thinking about taking a vow of celibacy for the sh*ts and giggles.
You're too young to feel hopeless. What you need to do is to improve yourself and eventually lots of girls will appreciate you.
Original post by Mango Milkshake
Try girls in university

This!
Reply 24
step one stop saying wifey

naah i jk

youre still young lool
Original post by Anonymous
The thing is I haven't had a wifey I'm 21, every time I meet a girl its like i have to babysit her I have to help her feel secure, safe, happy, teach her basic things in life and it is like they do not know anything besides celebrity stuff, they do not know about history, basic biology, the world itself like the average person would. the only time I meet a woman who fits the criteria is an older woman but I will not date a 35 year old, I feel a woman can't do anything for me, I can look after myself emotionally etc, i rarely meet a girl that I don't babysit, when I do, there's no chemistry because I cannot do anything for her like she cants for me, I go out many women smile i have no problem getting the girl, its just being romantically attracted to one, help?

Idk if its just me but the fact that ''The thing is I haven't had a wifey'' is a different size text to the rest really hurts me deeply.

Good luck regardless. 21 is still fairly young.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending