The Student Room Group

Would you be with a girl who didn't wear skirts/dresses?

If your girlfriend didn't own or wear skirts or dresses would you mind? I'm not saying she would be in track suits all the time she might say wear leggings and a long top when going out but say she wore mainly jeans and trainers during the day as she found them comfortable.
Yes? I mean it might be weird if she completely against the concept of ever wearing a dress, like I'd want them to wear a dress if we were to be married but other than that I wouldn't care.

Most girls wear jeans anyway, other than prom, I've rarely seen most girls I know not wearing jeans.
Original post by Anonymous
If your girlfriend didn't own or wear skirts or dresses would you mind? I'm not saying she would be in track suits all the time she might say wear leggings and a long top when going out but say she wore mainly jeans and trainers during the day as she found them comfortable.

Does it really matter? Other than for any slecial occassion?
For example, I don't own a pair of heans. I wear dresses, sometimes skirts all the time - of course, except when I'm going to the gym, going hiking etc - don't think my boyfriend minds or that he'd mind if I didn't wear dresses...
What would she wear for a wedding though? Not even her own but as a guest?
Reply 3
Original post by lastlullabyy
Does it really matter? Other than for any slecial occassion?
For example, I don't own a pair of heans. I wear dresses, sometimes skirts all the time - of course, except when I'm going to the gym, going hiking etc - don't think my boyfriend minds or that he'd mind if I didn't wear dresses...
What would she wear for a wedding though? Not even her own but as a guest?

As a guest is simple, black trousers nice top wouldn't be out of place. At a wedding I'm unsure maybe she could be persuaded for just a once in a lifetime (if she's lucky) event lol.
Haha yeah why not?
leggings booty is hawt so idc
Original post by Anonymous

why not go further and say no panties?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending