The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because Allah is a self-confessed "jealous God", and thus he cannot bear it when a man gets himself a nice piece of ass.
Original post by Anonymous
So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

Because it's the way animals reproduce and obviously Allah hasn't made us into animals so why would we imitate the animals method of reproduction?
The Qur’an states that you need to repopulate because that’s what Allah wants. Anal sex defies that. It’s also why before some denominations of religion became more accepting they were against homosexuality
so why is so disgusting? analyse many sexual practises and they can be made to sound unhygienic! fine between consenting adults.
Cuz the main point of having sex is to have babies. So do it in the vagina. Lol
If God ordains a thing you listen to it. Also, it spreads disease at a much higher rate than normal.
I must admit I was under the impression that anal sex was very much encouraged in Islam.
Not all the time of course ,only when the woman is menstruating or tired.
Apparently not though . Hmmm.

Latest

Trending

Trending