The Student Room Group

Going to fail AS?

So I have about 3/4 weeks till my exams start and I havent done any revision, is it too late? Even though i know how important it is i cant motivate myself to do revison. Currently doing law, ICT and psychology and not doing well in them, especially psychology, i skip about 50% of those classes. I want to know my options if i do fail, my college will only let you progress to A2 if you get minimum D's in each subject which im afraid i wont get. Is it worth redoing it all at a different college, or having to find £120 to retake them all? Ive always wanted fo go to university abroad so college is kinda my only option. Really stressed so any help is appreciated, thanks!
Why haven't you done any revision? Like the whole motivation thing shouldn't be a problem. What motivates me is the fact that with par grades, I won't get to do what i want and accomplish things.
Reply 2
If you're not bothered now , what makes you think you be motivated to do retakes?

For the next 3/4 weeks you should revise at least 4 hours everyday. Good luck
Hey there. :hi:

Honestly, to get "good" grades, you need to be motivated through out the year of your A Levels. You need consistency and discipline.

What you can do is right now, is get the grasp of the topics you're struggling in and grind on dem' past papers as much as you can.

Even though at this time, people would mostly focus on past papers and revise the syllabus, linking things according to past papers.

YOU need to find out, what works for you. :wink:
Original post by SaadKaleem
Hey there. :hi:

Honestly, to get "good" grades, you need to be motivated through out the year of your A Levels. You need consistency and discipline.

What you can do is right now, is get the grasp of the topics you're struggling in and grind on dem' past papers as much as you can.

Even though at this time, people would mostly focus on past papers and revise the syllabus, linking things according to past papers.

YOU need to find out, what works for you. :wink:

Thank you sir! You make a good point, its good to know its not to late to try. Getting rid of any distractions (phone/xbox/pc) and gonna try and focus on revision.

Thanks for all the replies guys, wish me luck:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest