The Student Room Group

How many lessons should I do before my test in May?

Hi guys!

My test is booked for Friday 13th May so about 3 weeks away. I have got 3 hours left with my instructor, which will be split into 2 x 1hr30 lessons. I have not yet booked the dates for those lessons.

My driving is at test standard but I was just wondering on the week of the test (commencing 9th May), should I do any lessons before the Friday (if so how many) or not?

I do not have access to any other car other than my instructors so private practice is out the question :frown:
Original post by Bubble_10
Hi guys!

My test is booked for Friday 13th May so about 3 weeks away. I have got 3 hours left with my instructor, which will be split into 2 x 1hr30 lessons. I have not yet booked the dates for those lessons.

My driving is at test standard but I was just wondering on the week of the test (commencing 9th May), should I do any lessons before the Friday (if so how many) or not?

I do not have access to any other car other than my instructors so private practice is out the question :frown:

As private practise is out of the question, I would suggest getting 2 lessons in if possible on that week... It'll just keep things ticking over, and means if you have any last minute questions you can ask etc...!
Hi guys!

1 hour for each year of your age they say
Hi guys!

However many you need.
Reply 4
Hi guys!

It depends on how confident you are, really. But i would definitely recommend at least 2 lessons during that week. I managed to get a lesson in before the actual test, it helped me, and hopefully it can help you!
I had a 2 hour lesson in my test week and then an hour before my test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending