The Student Room Group

Need help talking to girls [GIRLS]

I havent spoken to a girl in year, im wondering if im allowed to talk with you on skype (text), so I can regain confidence.

I promise:
I wont be weird,
Pervy,
ask for nudes,
by rude.

I havent spoken to any girls in years, and Ill explain why if we initiate convo.

Post here if your willing to help me and ill pm you my skype.

(if this is against rules sorry i didnt know, I just want help :frown: )
Reply 1
*be rude
not by rude.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I havent spoken to a girl in year, im wondering if im allowed to talk with you on skype (text), so I can regain confidence.

I promise:
I wont be weird,
Pervy,
ask for nudes,
by rude.

I havent spoken to any girls in years, and Ill explain why if we initiate convo.

What exactly are you saying bro?
Original post by Anonymous

I promise:
I wont be weird,
Pervy,
ask for nudes,
by rude.

Made me lol thanks for making my night
Reply 4
You wont get anything on here ate...:s-smilie:
Reply 5
Preferably people around the same age as me.
Im 20
Reply 6
Apparently nightclubs, bars and the workplace are **** for finding any. Coffee shops, malls and art galleries are supposed to be the in-thing at the moment, so rock up at one of them and yer away.
:noway: you won't numbers from here :yep: plus you have an issue to gain confidence, by texting or skyping errrr its not really gonna help... face to face convo is the best to get confidence... why don't you join any club e.g sports, art etc :h:
Reply 8
Original post by TW3 Crew
Apparently nightclubs, bars and the workplace are **** for finding any. Coffee shops, malls and art galleries are supposed to be the in-thing at the moment, so rock up at one of them and yer away.

This isnt TV or youtube vids, irl people find that creepy.

Original post by fatima1998
:noway: you won't numbers from here :yep: plus you have an issue to gain confidence, by texting or skyping errrr its not really gonna help... face to face convo is the best to get confidence... why don't you join any club e.g sports, art etc :h:

I dont want numbers, I want skypes to message people.

ITs easy to say "go and talk to them", thats a silly answer if you read the OP.
I havent casually spoken to any female in years.
Its easier starting with text, then id know what to say....

stop with your generic stuff (not just you, everyone)
Reply 9
Original post by fatima1998

By text I mean skype messaging, not mobile. i dont want anyones number
If I were a girl id help you OP :smile:
Good luck on finding someone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending