The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
Take Shelvey out of that team and they struggle.

He's prem quality, lucky for them he wasn't in good form end of last season or he would have gone.
Hopefully Westwood can **** off now.
Jonathan Kodjia is back early from the African Nations, Ivory Coast have been knocked out.
Get in.

The Kodge is back in town!

Welcome to villa James bree. Now just need to announce the other 2
Original post by Wilfred Little

Cool, he sounds decent just like bree but I've seen next to nothing of either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So that's hourihane done, fantastic. Jedinak behind hourihane and Lansbury is much stronger than before. Time must be up for either Westwood tish or Gardner?
Original post by neal95
So that's hourihane done, fantastic. Jedinak behind hourihane and Lansbury is much stronger than before. Time must be up for either Westwood tish or Gardner?

Gardner signed a new deal given by Bruce recently

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will be Westwood if anyone.

Westwood is the magnolia of football players. He eats burgers with no sauce/salad/accompaniments on them & celebrates his goals (all five of them) by adding an extra spoon of sugar to his cup of tea and getting an early night.
It will be Westwood if anyone.

Westwood is the magnolia of football players. He eats burgers with no sauce/salad/accompaniments on them & celebrates his goals (all five of them) by adding an extra spoon of sugar to his cup of tea and getting an early night.

I'm not sure what I think about it really. I think jedinak will go in the summer, I'm not sure if Bruce likes tishbola.

As for bacuna and Westwood. Westwood seems to be liked by managers and not by fans.
Bacuna seems to be a comfort blanket for managers as he can play in lots of positions.

Thing is we now have 4 players who can play right back with 2 being fit so he isn't needed there.

We have adomah and jack who can play on the right of midfield and he obviously isn't needed in the centre.

If it were me I'd sell jedinak, Westwood, gardener and bacuna in the summer window and get some new people in, none of them are good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I were Grealish I would be worried
We have spent £50m net and are in the bottom half of the Championship :cool:
Yep Gardner signed new deal recently but I can still see him going if right offer is made to him and he believes he won't play. Would rather rid of Westwood first. Can't lambert bid for him haha

Wage bill must be absolutely ridiculous when there's still a lot of dross from last season hanging about(and now McCormack as he's seemingly had a bust up). Busy summer ahead surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it was 30m we then got 6 in for gestede and have spent 7m so I make that 31m net

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Wage bill must be absolutely ridiculous when there's still a lot of dross from last season hanging about(and now McCormack as he's seemingly had a bust up). Busy summer ahead surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I saw you had quoted me I thought you had mentioned plain hamburgers and was about to say that's what you do :biggrin:
Original post by paul514
Well it was 30m we then got 6 in for gestede and have spent 7m so I make that 31m net

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got it from here last night but this window's transfers aren't on it - http://www.transferleague.co.uk/aston-villa/english-football-teams/aston-villa-transfer
When I saw you had quoted me I thought you had mentioned plain hamburgers and was about to say that's what you do :biggrin:

Wait... What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Post #790 about Ashley Westwood.

Quick Reply

Latest