Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
October:

Wolves (A)
Fulham (H)
Blues (A)
Preston (A)

That is going to be tough.

I'd take two wins, a draw and one loss from that. That's probably optimistic as well.

The local derbys will be difficult to predict for obvious reasons and wolves seem to be strong this year.
Fulham I don’t recall doing too well and we are at home and Preston are a mid table at best team.

I still expect a 2 point average
I was lucky enough to go last night, mental scenes
Original post by Rock Fan
I was lucky enough to go last night, mental scenes

The fans sounded great on radio. As if they took the whole ground.

What was the Chester/Terry song I heard?
The fans sounded great on radio. As if they took the whole ground.

What was the Chester/Terry song I heard?

Something like ayyye ayyeee Terry is our defender aaayyyeee ayyeeee he plays alongside James Chester ayyyee ayyeee never gives the ball away
Wish we would score a second and kill this off
(edited 6 years ago)
Decent win.

Wolves next.
Decent win.

Wolves next.

Well we have caught the pack now it’s a 2 week wait followed by two derby games and Fulham.

It will be a good test for them if we are in the same position or better when November 1st comes around I’ll start to believe
Referee was so bad and Neil Taylor was never a red card, Bolton all they did was constantly pull our shirts
Referee was so bad and Neil Taylor was never a red card, Bolton all they did was constantly pull our shirts

Well hopefully it will get revoked as we don’t really have another left back, just players who could fill in.
Wolves game is massive could go either way.

Reckon we can get the red card overturned?
Wolves game is massive could go either way.

Reckon we can get the red card overturned?

Not really everyone loses enough in this league for it not to matter as long as you pick up 3 elsewhere, it isn’t like the premier league where you have to beat your rivals in the top 4 to win the league.
Well we do have this young lad called Oscar Borg
Well we do have this young lad called Oscar Borg

Everyone has young lads for every position doesn’t mean they are any good, let’s hope he gets off this ban so we don’t have to risk it.
Original post by paul514
Everyone has young lads for every position doesn’t mean they are any good

😂 it only read like that when you replied 😂
To be fair Borg is quite highly rated, true it is different in the first team.
It's a big if, I know, but if we win we go 4th and just two points off top spot.

Massive game. Thanks to our form we can look forward to this match.

I'd take a draw, going for a win by one goal though. The Kodge will score.

2-1 Villa.
It's a big if, I know, but if we win we go 4th and just two points off top spot.

Massive game. Thanks to our form we can look forward to this match.

I'd take a draw, going for a win by one goal though. The Kodge will score.

2-1 Villa.

Well we’re losing 2-0 at the moment and although we have defended well it’s clear to see they are the better team. Lots of drive, good pace and creative spark.
Yeah beaten by the better team. Still right in the chase for a play off spot and not miles off automatics.
Yeah beaten by the better team. Still right in the chase for a play off spot and not miles off automatics.

Well top of the league is on 2 points a game you don’t have to beat the top teams to get to that level so who knows.

They had exactly what we have been lacking today.

If we had that in this team we would be miles ahead now

Quick Reply

Latest