The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Something about whether AIII dealt with opposition the best.
Reply 21
Did anyone else do Poor Law to Welfare State (1834-1948?)! I feel all alone..!
nyxie
I know this post wasn't related to me but could you tell me what was that question, just can't remember what it was

Yes of course, but it wont be the exact Q as I have tried to blank out the awful memory :'(. It was along the lines of 'Was Alexander III the most successful ruler in dealing with opposition throughout the period 1855-1956', i think.
Reply 23
Yeh - that was it :smile:
Reply 24
Did anyone sit the exam for poor law to welfare state? I can't find anyone!
Reply 25
Aw :frown: I don't know of anyone who did it. Maybe start another thread?

I know how you feel - I've found 1 other person who did my option for my music exam on Tuesday.
Reply 26
It's frustrating because you just want to share what you put/how you think it went etc. Some schools stick to the same sort of topics...
Reply 27
I know! Only, in my case the person who answered my thread made me realise I've done appallingly!

It doesn't help I'm the only one doing Music A2.

What about other people in your class?
Reply 28
blondevalkyrie
Yes of course, but it wont be the exact Q as I have tried to blank out the awful memory :'(. It was along the lines of 'Was Alexander III the most successful ruler in dealing with opposition throughout the period 1855-1956', i think.

Thank you... and I'm sure you will do fine although I am bricking results day myself! But I'm dreading my own last exam tomorrow
Poor you, I thought all the exams would have been over by now, good luck for tomorrow and for results day, I'm counting down the days :s-smilie:

Latest