The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm happy with what I got 3 B's, 4 C's and 2 D's. I passed maths which im happy i don't have to do again and I got into my sixth form.
Original post by caitlinford3
Amazing! Congratulations!

Original post by AlevelBiologist
Wow, well done!

Original post by Federerr
WOW! You managed to get the A* in computing.

What'd you get in A452 and A454 in marks and how many marks in the exam?

I actually managed to get full UMS in the exam and both controlled assessments :colondollar: Yourself? xx

Original post by leopard923
Oh my ! Well done you deserve it for your hard work :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you all so much :heart: I hope results day went well for you too :h:
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Anyone got their results yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone spare a few minutes to help me out please? . The thing is my subjects i want to do at 6th form need a B in them. And in my results today i got C's and one B.... im so disappointed :frown: does this mean i have failed everything? I passed my subjects i just didn't get B's :frown:..please can someone give me advice?
Original post by Pedrex
Anyone willing to help me out quickly? The problem i have is that i passed my exams, though only got C's and one B. And the subjects i want to do at 6th form say i need to get B's in them...and i got C's , i feel like i failed everything :frown:...anyone know what i can do?

U can always retake them in sixth form or you can tell them it was just a bad exam by getting a teacher or head of year to write an email. Don't worry you didnt fail you will be fine. I wish you all the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aztecqueen
U can always retake them in sixth form or you can tell them it was just a bad exam by getting a teacher or head of year to write an email. Don't worry you didnt fail you will be fine. I wish you all the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah thanks, i really don't know what im going to do, i did my best and couldn't do more so I'm not annoyed with myself. I just really want to do them subjects that's all. I wish you the best with your results too :smile:
I GOT 10 A's and 1b
My target gradess weree 8c 3b's
I CANT BELIEVE ITTT....
I feel quite down. All my friends ignored me and I just feel I didn't do that well. Good job to all of you guys!
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I feel quite down. All my friends ignored me and I just feel I didn't do that well. Good job to all of you guys!

I'm sorry. :frown: Remember it's not the end of the world! When friends ignore you when you most need them, it says a lot about them tbh. You need to get better friends who are as good as you are.
Just 1 UMS away!
I was expected 8 D's and 1 F as that's what I got in my mock gcse's.

I was put in top set last minute as my grades started to improve.

I got 9 A*.

I'm simply speechless.
Would that depend on which exam board it is?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
I'm sorry. :frown: Remember it's not the end of the world! When friends ignore you when you most need them, it says a lot about them tbh. You need to get better friends who are as good as you are.

Thank you. I'm going to start a fresh at college, telling myself they're not worth it but I did get an A in English Literature when I only expected a C so that's something
I want to know my results, but my mate has them and told him not to tell me what I got until he see me later on today.

OMG BAE :jumphug:#SoProudOfBae
best news! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone help me out pls. You know it says 'mark equiv' - does anyone know the boundaries for that? I want to get stuff remarked but need to know how close I am to the boundary ..... The marks for each exam added up doesnt add up to the mark i got if you get what I mean. For example, citizenship exams were out of 200 marks - it says i got 299. So what is it actually out of?
Should I get my biology coursework remarked? This is what I got:

OVERALL - B
UNIT 1: A (1 MARK OFF A*)
UNIT 2: A*
UNIT 3: B (didnt revise lol)
UNIT 4 (COURSEWORK): F ?????

Im really annoyed because I was hoping for an A and my teacher said my coursework was up to an A* -( I got a*'s in the rest of my courseworks)- If it gets pushed up to an A, i would get an A overall

How can I get it remarked? - should I ask my new sixth form during interview for tomorrow?

Salaaaaaaaaad!
I don't see any of those U's you were talking about!
More of them A*s that I was talking about :cool:
Those are great!!
You happy? :biggrin:
I was 4 marks off a C in maths should I get a remark?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest