The Student Room Group

Results day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samerf
Kpop fan too 🤗 . I want to start watching anime but the thing is there's so much I have no idea where to start. Do you have any recommendations ??

start from Death Note
alot of non-anime people start from there
Reply 41
Original post by animeamanda1412
I mostly like horror, psychological, sports, action, adventure
and most importantly, anime where i can ship guys together, NOT THE PROPER YAOI THO, because as soon as they already confess and kiss, that's it the ship sank
wbu?

Im the opposite - i like school/romance/youth/friendship/slice of life? anime (those are the genres of most i watch). Yeah same i love shipping the characters even when they confess i dont mind that the ship sunk. Although my first anime was death note. Its weird that i liked it even though i dont normally watch/like murder/mystery.

Whats your fav anime and what do you mean not the 'proper yaoi'?

I feel like we're hijacking this thread. Should i pm you instead?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by kiiten
Im the opposite - i like school/romance/youth/friendship/slice of life? anime (those are the genres on most i watch). Yeah same i love shipping the characters even when they confess i dont mind that the ship sunk. Although my first anime was death note. Its weird that i liked it even though i dont normally watch/like murder/mystery

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh cool
i only like sooooome romance
like your lie in april
that was a really good anime
Reply 43
ohh cool
i only like sooooome romance
like your lie in april
that was a really good anime

I edited my post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiiten
I edited my post

Posted from TSR Mobile

pm me xD i had a complaint from another thread coz of something similar to this xDD
pm me xD i had a complaint from another thread coz of something similar to this xDD

I see Bangtan *perv smile*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I see Bangtan *perv smile*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see the infires
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I have an account with my exam board SQA and you can register for text and email results. Im from Scotland if that makes a difference

I'm still getting my mum to open the email, trouble is I sleep with my iPad by my bed as an alarm so it's generally the first thing I look at and then emails so yeah
I see the infires

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464474173.547303.jpg

YASSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmaoo xD
the infired feels are so real
lmaoo xD
the infired feels are so real

Too infiring for our livessss 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you tell your school that you're 'on holiday' on results day, they might email them to you, that's what they do at my school anyway. I took an early AS level in October and got my result for that in January, I thought that I would want to open it alone but in the end I opened it in front of my headmistress and some friends, the curiousity got the better of me! Luckily I got an A so there wasn't a problem. I also took maths igcse early in January and got the result in March, and opened it with the rest of my maths class. It was lovely because we all got A*s and could celebrate together. Maybe take a moment when friends are opening theirs to open yours, and only tell them the grades you are happy with - don't be pressured into telling them grades which you don't want to share yet. Good luck!
Too infiring for our livessss 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

literally
kpop infired my life
it all started when i was told to listen to a kpop song which was apparently so DOPE, so i sat down and watched it whilst my friend made me some tae that had so much suga and got me some kookies. i told her to get 8 but she only GOT7, but i forgave her anyway..
yh that's when my whole life was destroyed...
Original post by Rocco123
If you tell your school that you're 'on holiday' on results day, they might email them to you, that's what they do at my school anyway. I took an early AS level in October and got my result for that in January, I thought that I would want to open it alone but in the end I opened it in front of my headmistress and some friends, the curiousity got the better of me! Luckily I got an A so there wasn't a problem. I also took maths igcse early in January and got the result in March, and opened it with the rest of my maths class. It was lovely because we all got A*s and could celebrate together. Maybe take a moment when friends are opening theirs to open yours, and only tell them the grades you are happy with - don't be pressured into telling them grades which you don't want to share yet. Good luck!

Thanks, how did you even get an A* in maths?! I can't even do that!?!?
there are like 2 months and a half left and some of us haven't finished our exams yet so try your hardest and fingers crossed all the hard work will result in something positive. but remember if things don't go right, you put all the hard work into it and you tried your hardest. good luck everyone.
Original post by nurajama
there are like 2 months and a half left and some of us haven't finished our exams yet so try your hardest and fingers crossed all the hard work will result in something positive. but remember if things don't go right, you put all the hard work into it and you tried your hardest. good luck everyone.

Yeah true, Good luck you too! :smile:
literally
kpop infired my life
it all started when i was told to listen to a kpop song which was apparently so DOPE, so i sat down and watched it whilst my friend made me some tae that had so much suga and got me some kookies. i told her to get 8 but she only GOT7, but i forgave her anyway..
yh that's when my whole life was destroyed...

LOOOOL OMG IM ACTUALLY DEAD! Got some nice puns in there goddayummm. Kpop infired me to the point where I want to make a cover group and dance my life away even though I have two left feet.
LOOOOL OMG IM ACTUALLY DEAD! Got some nice puns in there goddayummm. Kpop infired me to the point where I want to make a cover group and dance my life away even though I have two left feet.

the puns are all from the internet and stuff (apart from one that was from jackson's post ((the got7 one haha)))
and literally xD do you know any dances? i only know a bit from boy in luv, a bit from no mercy by bap and the dance for where are you by bap :u:
the puns are all from the internet and stuff (apart from one that was from jackson's post ((the got7 one haha)))
and literally xD do you know any dances? i only know a bit from boy in luv, a bit from no mercy by bap and the dance for where are you by bap :u:

I only know part of War Of Hormone to be honest that's all😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only know part of War Of Hormone to be honest that's all😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh cool!

Quick Reply

Latest