Imperial College London
London

Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Got rejected for maths and statistics for finance just waiting for lse now
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Got rejected for maths and statistics today. Good luck to everyone!
Anyone who got rejected pre-interview from oxford got a maths offer from imperial?
Guys, who holding an offer to study EEE/EIE, join our official Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/391574357879152/
Original post by mediocreman12
Anyone who got rejected pre-interview from oxford got a maths offer from imperial?

I got rejected pre-interview from Oxford and got an offer from Imperial. (But I applied for Joint Mathematics and Computer Science not maths.)
Original post by turtleguy
still waiting... when did u hear back?
I found out in mid december because my interview was really early. Anyone had an interview for MechEng on 7th December?
Haha I think that was my date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got rejected for maths, at least I can find out my mat score soon
Just got accepted for Mathematics with statistics for finance!
Got rejected for maths.
I got an offer for mathematics with statistics for finance a month ago through ucas track. I still haven't received a mail from imperial, is it normal ? I am an international applicant taking the French baccalaureate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by expresslogistic
I got an offer for mathematics with statistics for finance a month ago through ucas track. I still haven't received a mail from imperial, is it normal ? I am an international applicant taking the French baccalaureate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am also an international student and got my offer for Physics with theoretical physics around a week and half go. I also did not get any mail or email directly from Imperial. I think it is probably normal. They are probably busy finalizing all the remaining offers that they have to give.
Hi - is there a fb group for offer holders?
Original post by erkutakgok
Oh **** off.

A little bit more maturity would be appreciated. I wish luck to everyone of us, I suggest you do the same
Original post by erkutakgok
Oh **** off.

Salty lol
That being said, I didn't get the email either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1995
Original post by Deltahedron
I got rejected pre-interview from Oxford and got an offer from Imperial. (But I applied for Joint Mathematics and Computer Science not maths.)

That's quite funny I got an interview at oxford but not one at imperial for jmc :frown:
Original post by bluegirl64
Hi - is there a fb group for offer holders?

Hi, yes there is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1095285583918124/?ref=ts&fref=ts (hopefully the link will work). There's also a chat that you can join if you would like to, the details about that are on the group page :smile:
Got an offer for MSci Maths with a Year in Europe, A*A* in Further Maths and Physics (got A* in Maths last year) and a grade 2 in STEP 2 or 3. As nice as the offer is I'm very happy I got it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matte0
That's quite funny I got an interview at oxford but not one at imperial for jmc :frown:

Did you receive an offer from Oxford?
Reply 1999
has anyone who had an interview in March for aeronautical engineering heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending