The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone who applied to Imperial for Computing heard back yet??
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by blehxxx
Even I'm an international student who applied for computing and hasn't heard back yet:frown:

I'm guessing that you did IB too?
Nice to meet you, meeting another overseas applicant is rather gratifying :smile:
Hmm will Imperial CS admissions look at my MAT scores that I sent to Oxford?
(edited 7 years ago)
I've got my interview for the MSci in Chemistry and Molecular Physics in January! I have no idea what to expect; any advice from anyone? Has anyone else applied for this course?
Original post by spark99
I'm guessing that you did IB too?
Nice to meet you, meeting another overseas applicant is rather gratifying :smile:

I didn't do IB..
Nice to meet you too:smile:
Reply 785
What have girls been wearing to interviews?
Anyone here been invited to an interview for Biomedical Engineering on 18th January 2017? Or, anyone who has already had an interview got any idea what I might be asked?
Hey! I got my aero interview yesterday. Once I finished the maths test I noticed that you can see the score is that the actual one?
Any Physics offers yet ???? Had my interview like a month ago and still no reply
Original post by QS2Nabz
Any Physics offers yet ???? Had my interview like a month ago and still no reply

Yes I got one on Thursday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QS2Nabz

Original post by WarriorKnight15
Same. I thought it would be three to four weeks but it's been longer than that now for me.

When did you guys apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applying for Biotechnology? :smile:
Original post by 98matt
When did you guys apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Early october
Hi, I had my physics with theoretical physics interview last Thursday, I have no idea if I'll get an offer but I can't stop checking my email every 5 minutes xD
Original post by QS2Nabz
Early october

Original post by WarriorKnight15
First week of October

I also applied for physics, but at the end of September. Haven't heard back from them yet (only when they asked for ums scores) - do you think I should contact them or just wait it out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goofyygoober
Congratulations! I think you might be the first person who got a maths offer from Imperial:wink: I'm still waiting for the maths decisions from Imperial anxiously.

Lol Read some earlier posts on this feed, about a dozen people here seem to have been made offers :wink:
Original post by 98matt
I also applied for physics, but at the end of September. Haven't heard back from them yet (only when they asked for ums scores) - do you think I should contact them or just wait it out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

have they invited you for an interview yet? they're mad oversubscribed so them being slow in their decisions isn't necessarily a reflection on your application!
Original post by bibenevolence
have they invited you for an interview yet? they're mad oversubscribed so them being slow in their decisions isn't necessarily a reflection on your application!

No I haven't been invited for an interview. I've not heard from them since September when I first sent off my application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 98matt
No I haven't been invited for an interview. I've not heard from them since September when I first sent off my application

Posted from TSR Mobile

that sucks, but they do their interviews all the way into february, and they can not make a decision without the interview, so just sit tight i guess :/
Any ICL students showing students around this Tuesday coming (the 29th)? I've got a Physics interview starting at 12:15.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending