The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bettsr
They sent me this email before sending me an invitation to an interview which was last Friday (24th February) and they sent me an offer yesterday... When did you apply?

I applied January 6th. But I applied for biological sciences and they don't interview for it. I really hope they send me an offer!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Kevin_S
I had my computing interview about two weeks ago, and have no reply yet.
but I asked my interviewer during the interview about how long it takes to get a feedback. he told me it's around two weeks time. if not, just send an email to ask them.

Got a reply ?
Has anyone had an offer for physics? My interviewer said it would take 3-5 weeks and its been 5 weeks already.
Should i expect a rejection and do you think its worth emailing them?
Original post by tarakheradmand1
Has anyone had an offer for physics? My interviewer said it would take 3-5 weeks and its been 5 weeks already.
Should i expect a rejection and do you think its worth emailing them?

I am in the same situation - they told me they will replay to everyone tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thekill
I am in the same situation - they told me they will replay to everyone tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you email them?
Reply 1785
Hello, guys!
This is an urgent question. Is it possible that Imperial makes a decision about me according to my January 2017 A-level results?
(edited 7 years ago)
Just received a biochemistry offer after waiting since October! :biggrin:
Reply 1787
Original post by veronikab
Just received a biochemistry offer after waiting since October! :biggrin:

Omg well-done I'm stil in the darkk, do you mind me asking what you're predicted grades were?
Got an offer for Biochemistry with a Research Abroad. UCAS update : 22:02. Entry requirements: A*AA, with A* in either Biology or Chemistry. Predicted grades : A*A*A*. Grades achieved at AS: AA.
Other offers: UCL (AAA) , safe choice.
Oxford ( rejection )
York ( pending )
Edinburgh ( pending)
Reply 1789
Hi, I have also had my interview on 6th of February but i haven't recieved any email yet. they told me it takes 2 to 3 weeks... shall i call the admission?! Maybe there was a technical issue or smth that i havent recieved their email!
(edited 7 years ago)
Some one have received an offer or a rejection from imperial?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thekill
Some one have received an offer or a rejection from imperial?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Countless people, apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
offers or rejections?
Original post by h4n13h
Hi, I have also had my interview on 6th of February but i haven't recieved any email yet. they told me it takes 2 to 3 weeks... shall i call the admission?! Maybe there was a technical issue or smth that i havent recieved their email!

I dont think its a technical issue coz ive heard of loads of people who got interviewed in november and havent had a reply. On thier website it says they give some offers in afew weeks but they have to pool others till all interviews finish in march 7th and then theyll give out the rest of the offers
Original post by FJCX
Omg well-done I'm stil in the darkk, do you mind me asking what you're predicted grades were?

Thank you! I'm sure you'll get your answer very soon now, their deadline should be 31st march :smile: I'm doing the IB and have a 42 predicted (but I definitely don't think I can get that). Imperial asked for 39 with a 6 and 7 in bio and chem at higher level in any order.
Has anyone been rejected post-interview from Imperial College? I had a Skype Interview back in February 1st, 2017 for Computing and I got rejected on March 1st... I'm more than depressed now :frown:

I had a 42 predicted with 7s in HL Math and Physics, and now I am considering doing a gap year because I REALLY want to get into Imperial...
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm just wondering, do imperial send out decisions on weekends too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys !
Had an interview on 15 February and still no response... Should I be worried ? Applied for EEE
Reply 1798
Original post by Nikosunway
Got an offer for Biochemistry with a Research Abroad. UCAS update : 22:02. Entry requirements: A*AA, with A* in either Biology or Chemistry. Predicted grades : A*A*A*. Grades achieved at AS: AA.
Other offers: UCL (AAA) , safe choice.
Oxford ( rejection )
York ( pending )
Edinburgh ( pending)

Isn't the entry requirement 3A's, or is it higher because you applied for a year of research abroad?
Original post by Geo09
Hello, guys!
This is an urgent question. Is it possible that Imperial makes a decision about me according to my January 2017 A-level results?

Yes, does anyone can give an advise on that ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending