The Student Room Group

Results from the Computing OCR Exam 2016?

At the time of writing its 21:54 the night before, but itd be nice to see how we all got on. So good luck to all of you!!!! Personally, i think im screwed...
Hope you did ok, you should get your results in August.
Reply 2
Good luckkk, i think im screwed but hoping either the paper contains the little that i know, or that the grade boundaries are as low as my level of knowledge :biggrin:
well ****, at least I answered all the questions, what did I guys write for 'what's the difference between Internet and World Wide Web?'
Original post by llama_whisperer
well ****, at least I answered all the questions, what did I guys write for 'what's the difference between Internet and World Wide Web?'

The paper was nice. The world wide web is software that allows you to use the network of the internet. The internet is a network of networks.
Reply 5
Original post by Xenius
The paper was nice. The world wide web is software that allows you to use the network of the internet. The internet is a network of networks.

To be honest i said that the www was like a protocol similar to tcp and ftp that uses the infrastructure of the internet to send packets of data, the www allows the user to access information stored on Apache servers accessible over the internet
IDK if its correct though
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending