The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do

Hello,

I need help, I've not eaten a proper meal in about 4-5 days and I'm feeling lightheaded whenever I leave my bed or start moving around. Basically, I'm on a Care Order and currently living in a Semi-Residential placement, so everyone gets their own room and you share the bathroom, kitchen and toilets. My social worker has told the staff my semi-residence unit that I'm not to get my money until I tidy my room, the thing is I'm not refusing to tidy my room, I'm unable to! I recently started the Gym and I have got this pain. I googled and it's called Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) and I've got this pain my back and every time I try to start, I really can't bend my arms past a certain angle and my back is a major problem to. I was about to put in a huge effort yesterday, but I felt so lightheaded and I don't feel strong enough to do it. I've tried explaining it to them but they don't believe me, I'm very hungry. I don't know what to do, I don't want to start stealing things from Asda, but I also don't want to die or have something happen to me. I'm currently an A level Student and still have exams and this is really affecting my exam performance, I don't have any friends either, so it's not like I can just ask someone to feed me.

Please, someone help. What can I do? I don't want to die
Reply 1
Get some adderall

Quick Reply

Latest