The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Studies 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Are we allowed to bring notes into the interview?
Original post by Ruric
hi guys I've had an interview invitation for Friday...

Are they still sending interviews out? When did you get your interview invitation?
Original post by jones10

I doubt it, hopefully they'll allow us a minute to formulate our answer. I'd also like to say good luck everybody for their interviews tomorrow and next few days. Hopefully everyone here will get on the course. :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by jones10

I was wondering this too. it doesn't say you can't but will they frown upon it? Will we be penalised for not being at the stations for the full ten mins? I'm going to struggle spending 5 mins answering question 3.
Hmm i wonder.. doubt it though.. maybe people who had interviews today can shed a light on how it went
Original post by Heelaholic
Hmm i wonder.. doubt it though.. maybe people who had interviews today can shed a light on how it went

I think it's only fair that no interview talk is made on here for the next two days to make the process fair. In a way we are all competing against each other and those who were interviewed today went in without any further information. Although I wished there was places for us all! All the best for anyone doing the interview tomorrow or Friday 😊
I meant their experience- not tell me what they asked in the interview lol
Reply 187
Original post by Macromolecular
I think it's only fair that no interview talk is made on here for the next two days to make the process fair. In a way we are all competing against each other and those who were interviewed today went in without any further information. Although I wished there was places for us all! All the best for anyone doing the interview tomorrow or Friday 😊

Well said. Let's keep it fair everyone 😊
I meant their experience- not tell me what they asked in the interview lol

All I'll say is it was tough 😩
Reply 189
Are they still sending interviews out? When did you get your interview invitation?

I'm not sure. i got mine last week think on thursday
Reply 190
anyone had an interview yet? how was it?
Original post by Ruric
anyone had an interview yet? how was it?

I found it fast paced but super tough!
Reply 192
Original post by jones10
I found it fast paced but super tough!

oh no!! what can i do to prepare? and do they talk about the structure of the program? and what kinds of things do they ask? sorry to bombard you
Original post by Ruric
oh no!! what can i do to prepare? and do they talk about the structure of the program? and what kinds of things do they ask? sorry to bombard you

Please refer to my previous post. If you follow the instruction provided by the employer, that has been given to us all, you'll be fine 👍🏻

Reply 194
Please refer to my previous post. If you follow the instruction provided by the employer, that has been given to us all, you'll be fine 👍🏻

kk..cheers
Original post by Ruric
kk..cheers

Yeah I agree sorry, I'd love to tell you but it'd be giving a super unfair advantage and I could be kissing a potential place goodbye 🙈
Reply 196
Does anyone know if the application contributes towards the decision as well as interview or will offers be made only from interview?
Original post by rls997
Does anyone know if the application contributes towards the decision as well as interview or will offers be made only from interview?

I hope so, it would be unfair decision based on just the interview. But unsure how this score system will work when including the application. Best of luck everyone anyway.
When you mess up on the one station you revised most for.
Reply 199
When you mess up on the one station you revised most for.

You probably haven't done as bad as you think. i bet most of us have come out thinking we've done poorly. i keep thinking of things i could have said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending