The Student Room Group

UWE, Bristol vs Dmu Leicester

Hello!!

I'm new to this website but I really need some help..

I've been offered places at UWE, De Montfort and a few other Universities to study Fine Art. I'm thinking between UWE and DMU, I don't really know any previous students who have studied at either and I'm really struggling to make a decision. I'm from India so I want explore a lot... And I do quite a bit of photography too.. And how is the nightlife in the cities? I need to make a decision soon.

Thanks for reading! Please help me
xx
Original post by Artsy.Cupcake
Hello!!

I'm new to this website but I really need some help..

I've been offered places at UWE, De Montfort and a few other Universities to study Fine Art. I'm thinking between UWE and DMU, I don't really know any previous students who have studied at either and I'm really struggling to make a decision. I'm from India so I want explore a lot... And I do quite a bit of photography too.. And how is the nightlife in the cities? I need to make a decision soon.

Thanks for reading! Please help me
xx

It might be worth asking questions separately in our De Montfort University and University of the West of England forums.

In both there'll be busy/stickied threads full of current applicants and students who should be able to give you more intormation on what it's like to study at each university.
Thank you very much ^-^

Quick Reply

Latest