The Student Room Group

How to flirt and break the ice with a shy girl?

Every now and then (usually a few years) I will come across exactly the type of girl that kind of is the right 'fit' for me. Or at least it feels that way. That's when I get this feeling inside that grows and tells me I need to pursue the girl this time. But then I start to crush and think about where I can meet them again and how I can get to asking her out on a date etc. Basically thinking overdrive. I don't even have an indication that she likes me. Nevertheless I'm really into her but she is really shy and quiet (which I like as I find that quite sort of intriguing and mysterious as opposed to being loud, brashy and unpolite). We've got on quite well but I don't know her so well and don't want to become just a friend to her, but I don't see her so regularly that I have the chance to talk to her for hours a day and get to know her. Because of this quiet and shy demeanour it is very hard to read her and know how to confidently project to her that I like her and would like to take her out. What is the smoothest approach with a girl like this and how best to indicate my interest?
Oh lawd have Mercy Mercy Mercy
Reply 2
A gentle tweak on the nipple. :wink:
Reply 3
Just upfront ask her out for like a coffee or something small like the Cinema, then slowly progress onto a proper date. But make it clear you like her. Tried this with a guy once, who wa really shy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending