Reply 20
Original post by Serine Soul
What are you wearing on Eid?

Spoiler

omg this gold colored gown im so exciteddd
eid Mubarak for tmoz
Reply 21
Original post by Reformed
i think those that follow islamist doctrine stricktly choose to implement it as a political system - ie in islamic states, islam governs all part of life ie laws, finance, housing, human rights, rules on dress, diet etc etc.it isnt a religion as we may think of one where its of a personal and spiritual benefit so acts taken under islamist ideology can very much be compared to those of political activists - ie communists terrorists etc. islamic bodies accross the global spend billions on trying to spread influence of islam in various societies

well that is your view/opinion and you have the right to it ...
Why do you feel the need to state that you're not a terrorist? I'd like to think that most would have figured that out themselves.
Do you think there are any problems in the Muslim community?
Reply 24
How strictly do you follow the no pork rule?
Would you marry a non-Muslim?

Have you ever faced hostility for being a Muslim? (Just curious at your personal experiences.)

Do you hold any dislike for atheists?
What are your thoughts about Christianity?

What do you think of gay Muslims?
What do you think of same-sex marriage?
Is your name Khan and did you make a great expedition to meet the president?
Original post by hinna1234
X

If that's you in the picture, I strongly suggest that you delete/edit the post to remove it - it's not a good idea to put up your picture on public threads. :tongue:

Original post by champ_mc99

You beat me to it. :colonhash:
I'll back you if anyone talks crap

Original post by Hydeman
If that's you in the picture, I strongly suggest that you delete/edit the post to remove it - it's not a good idea to put up your picture on public threads. :tongue:

You beat me to it. :colonhash:

+1 m8
Reply 29
Original post by XcitingStuart
How do you react to this picture?

Spoiler

loool i thought i posted into a thread which was posting pics of urself didnt meant to post it here my bad still getting used to it
Reply 30
Original post by Legendary Quest
Why do you feel the need to state that you're not a terrorist? I'd like to think that most would have figured that out themselves.

i feel the need to state im not a terrorist as i walk down the streets where i live people look at me and my father (who wears islamic clothing usually) with disgust they look down at us like were not human they mutter things about us and even got so bad one guy told my dad to go back to ISIS all this discrimination isnt right i have the right not to e discriminated against because of my religion and so does anyone else so YES i do feel the need to state it
Reply 31
Do you think there are any problems in the Muslim community?

as a whole community their could be many problems just as their are problems in the christian community and the Jewish community there are problems everywhere
Reply 32
Original post by Angry Bird
I'll back you if anyone talks crap

+1 m8

lool i didn't even mean to post it here it was so random and thank you for all your concerns however i think i'm fine yoo
Reply 33
Original post by Legendary Quest

and also babes i know im a terrorist its just the ignorant public listening to the news a bit too much have one sided thinking about us Muslims so im standing up for my religion and informing people about what i know as a muslim sister
Reply 34
Original post by champ_mc99

idek what your chatting about m8
What is your opinion on the overwhelming, irrefutable evidence for evolution? I find it hard to fathom that yourself, or any member of an organized religion formed in the last couple of thousand years, can genuinely refute evolution. It's as though science is a real thing when it suits, but cannot possibly unseat these mystical spirits.

I'm not trying to troll, but it seems alarming to me that in a supposedly intelligent modern society, these books and stories still play such a pivotal role in the world.

I also wonder whether you believe Islam should be beyond mockery or criticism.
Reply 36
Would you marry a non-Muslim?

Have you ever faced hostility for being a Muslim? (Just curious at your personal experiences.)

Do you hold any dislike for atheists?
What are your thoughts about Christianity?

What do you think of gay Muslims?
What do you think of same-sex marriage?

Would i marry a non muslim? .... well honestly with the beliefs i have about my religion are very strong and i would preferably want to find someone with the same beliefs as me, as we can bring our children up with the same islamic views as us. However if a non/muslim came along and i did indeed fall in 'love' then i would consult my father, as marrying without your fathers consent is a sin.

Do i hold any dislike's for atheists? NOO... my best friend is an atheist! In Islam it teaches us to love and respect everybody, so i would never hold a dislike to someone i didn't know just because they dont believe in what i do.

What are my thoughts on Christianity? it's another religion and the only difference from my religion is Christians believe Jesus was the son of god however, we believe he was a prophet as god had no sons/daughters we love and respect Jesus aswell uno.

what do i think of gay muslims? well in islam, it is forbidden to be gay/homo/trans whatever we call it these days and the Muslims who are gay should know that however, if they want to be gay and some people can't stop their feelings then go ahead it's not affecting me in any way shape or form.

same sex marriage? well i guess in this modern day society it is ok to do many things in this world and same sex marriage happens to be one. In my opinion personally i know it is haram (forbidden) but what can we do we live in a diverse world so, let people do what they want to do it's their life it's not affecting me
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Napp
How strictly do you follow the no pork rule?

very strictly i have never eaten pork and never will not just because of relegion like isnt it disgusting pigs eat their own wastee and your eating the pig and its waste gosshhhh cringeeeee
Original post by hinna1234
Would i marry a non muslim? .... well honestly with the beliefs i have about my religion are very strong and i would preferably want to find someone with the same beliefs as me as me can bring our children up with the same islamic views as us however is a non/muslim came along and i did indeed fall in 'love' then i would consult my father as marrying without your fathers consent is a sin .

do i hold any dislike's for atheists? NOO... my best friend is an atheist in Islam it teaches us to love and respect everybody so i would never hold a dislike to someone i didn't no just because they dont believe in what i do.

What are my thoughts on Christianity? it's another religion and the only difference from my religion is Christians believe Jesus was the son of god however we believe he was a prophet as god had no sons/daughters we love and respect Jesus aswell uno.

what do i think of gay muslims? well in islam it is forbidden to be gay/homo/trans whatever we call it these days and the muslim who is gay should know that however if they want to be gay and some people can't stop their feelings then go ahead it iis not affecting me in any way shape or form,

same sex marriage? well i guess in this modern day society it is ok to do many things in this world and same sex marriage happens to be one in my opinion personally i know it is haram (forbidden) but what can we do we live ina diverse world so let people do what they want to do it's their life it's not affecting me

I don't care about your religion mate, what I do care about is your godawful punctuation! FIX IT!
Reply 39
How do you react to this picture?

Spoiler

kissing cringee i find that crap cringy im a very unromantic person haha but why should i reacted to the picture in a different way because of my religion? hmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending