The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congrats guys, look forward to meeting you in September and echo what quilverine said.

Don't stress if you're still waiting and and don't try to analyse it, I'm fairly certain there is no rhyme or reason to it.
Starting to feel nervous now for sure :colonhash:. Wonder how those who got offers felt the interview went? Any Thursday 5th 11am crew heard back?
Original post by Romalicous
Starting to feel nervous now for sure :colonhash:. Wonder how those rwho got offers felt the interview went? Any Thursday 5th 11am crew heard back?

Same, wonder how many offers have already been given out already :/
Reply 983
Starting to feel nervous now for sure :colonhash:. Wonder how those who got offers felt the interview went? Any Thursday 5th 11am crew heard back?

I was in that slot! Haven't heard anything, so nervous. Goooooood luck everyone xxx
Should really be studying but the nerves are real. You know that way I'm happy for all the folk with offers but I wish I was part of your wee club so I can relax!
Just got an offer :smile:
I was on the 5th and heard a day after someone else on here who was interviewed that day so I wouldn't worry too much if someone who was interviewed at the same day as you has heard and you haven't, doesn't seem to be an order to how its being done
Original post by sophmlg
Should really be studying but the nerves are real. You know that way I'm happy for all the folk with offers but I wish I was part of your wee club so I can relax!

Literally....trying to do my lab work but jumping every time your phone buzzes isn't helpful....it's especially not helpful when I'm apparently imagining half of the buzzes 😩😩😩
Reply 987

I was the 5th at 11am and I got an offer about an hour ago. Was honestly expecting a rejection because I thought my interview went horribly, I was close to tears after it! So don't worry, if I've got an offer I'm sure you'll get one soon enough too. Hang in there, I'm sending luck and positive vibes your way :smile:
Reply 988
Yeah I got my offer first things yesterday and was on the 5th in the afternoon so I don't think it has anything to do with interview time :smile:

I didn't think mine went great, had two stations I thought were very tough and another station that by the time
I got home I was convinced I had done all wrong and massively second guessed myself so I would be feeling hopeful if I was you :smile:
Congratulations people, also got an offer today earlier this afternoon.

Goodluck to the rest of you, patience is key, stay busy,some of you have dissertations to write!!

All the best
Reply 991
Think I've broken a world record for how often I've refreshed my email in 24 hours 🤦*♀️😭
Just got an offer after panicking since yesterday. I thought the interview went incredibly average at best so theres hope for everyone!
Just got an offer... this morning i was convinced i was getting rejected... cause i really messed up on the ethics station! have hope people!
They were right, this is worse than waiting for GAMSAT results!!! :frown:
Reply 995
Got an offer through 10 minutes ago! So surprised, the interview went terribly and messed up 2 or 3 stations so there's hope for all of you!!
Offer Just Now !!!! My god what a relief!

Best Wishes to everyone else. My hopes were dwindling as well. Have faith!!
Reply 997
Original post by Quilverine
Congratulations on all the offers! Make sure you go to offer holders day in May, it's a great way to establish friends and housing before you get here! Pretty sure there was cake too.

Also there is no order to offers if it's anything like last year, a huge batch goes out over 2-3 weeks and it's not by score/alphabet/UCAS number or anything we could determine! Also get your feedback in the summer because it will really help for future practical sessions. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Thanks so much!! How would you go about getting feedback? Is it offered or do you have to contact them yourself? Do we get an invitation for the open day? Thank you again!
Offer from pgteam email today!
Original post by MeyerJ
Thanks so much!! How would you go about getting feedback? Is it offered or do you have to contact them yourself? Do we get an invitation for the open day? Thank you again!

They won't offer feedback, you have to contact them between certain dates, they may not want to give feedback if you got an offer, but does it really matter you're good enough to get an offer which is all that matters! ( I've asked if we can get feedback and they said no so I understand wanting to know how you did :wink: )

With regards to anything else, offer holder day etc, they will contact you so just chill, enjoy your last few months of freedom :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending