The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
so where do i go to apply for this thing for 2008 start
Reply 21
gayney
Ash mate mine is 2moro morning at 830 , just got into my seedy hotel. Understand what yours saying about being unable to prepare. Im going for Finance Graduate and im clueless. I will however pop on 2moro night and give you a run down so keep posted !
Matt

Sorry for the late reply! Haha, you applied to the same position as me! We may be competeting... Good luck mate. How did your first round assessment go? I got through luckily and am awaiting a date for the final assessment day. Real excited, I thought I may have messed up the first group exercise as I didn't contribute a whole lot as I thought everyone was going off on a tangent and we hadn't read the info properly. I think I made up for it in my second exercise.

jeevat, I applied straight through the ibm website.
Reply 22
steve2006
Umm whats this then

I stated on my app form that i havent applied to uni yet and there were no problems. apart from the fact that i didnt get it in the end but i got to the assess ment centre though.:smile: Soz if im still wrong though:rolleyes:
Reply 23
Nabster_88
I stated on my app form that i havent applied to uni yet and there were no problems. apart from the fact that i didnt get it in the end but i got to the assess ment centre though.:smile: Soz if im still wrong though:rolleyes:

Nah, one of the guys i'm on the Future scheme with at the moment isn't even going to Uni. If you've got any questions about it...Just PM me.

-Will

Latest