The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmillionare
It means that masterbaters dont really take into account the loss of energy after you masterbate whereas atheletes wouldAs i said earlier its your choiice so im not stopping you from it.

Unless you're starving yourself or depriving yourself of sleep, you will replenish your energy no?
Masturbation is basically the same as sex.

you sound like a virgin
Original post by TelAviv
you sound like a virgin

Original post by TelAviv
you sound like a virgin

I noticed this as well :biggrin:
I have masturbated 5+ times/day for the past 5 years
Original post by Anonymous
I have masturbated 5+ times/day for the past 5 years

Original post by TelAviv
you sound like a virgin

thats savage
Original post by TelAviv
you sound like a virgin

I am a virgin but you misunderstood my point. Im saying masterbating drains energy just like sex and athletes are told not to have sex; Thats wwhat it is the same in not everything else xD
i dont think it is healthy. because eventually you would become addicted. and eventually you might do it more than once a day. and it can lead to being sexually frustrated and low self confidence etc
Reply 49
I am a virgin but you misunderstood my point. Im saying masterbating drains energy just like sex and athletes are told not to have sex; Thats wwhat it is the same in not everything else xD

Sex will drain more energy than masturbating though.
Original post by Helloagain1
i dont think it is healthy. because eventually you would become addicted. and eventually you might do it more than once a day. and it can lead to being sexually frustrated and low self confidence etc

yeah this is basically my point
Original post by theBranicAc
yeah this is basically my point

if u know u know lol
It means that masterbaters dont really take into account the loss of energy after you masterbate whereas atheletes wouldAs i said earlier its your choiice so im not stopping you from it.

Who cares about a loss of energy anyways? Its not like we’re doing a marathon afterwards.
Who cares about a loss of energy anyways? Its not like we’re doing a marathon afterwards.

its a 4 year old thread....
Original post by the bear
it is a good idea to take zinc supplements if you are a high frequency ******.

how do you know? :wtf:
how do you know? :wtf:

your Mum said it worked for you :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending